What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"We comin" is genius

baldeagle

Club Member
Club Member
Coach Prime's "We comin" was a genius move both for marketing and for motivation. It's short and catchy. It's easy to remember. And from a motivational standpoint, it says "Look out. You're about to get run over." It speaks of dominance. Picture a room full of warriors and outside the room comes a voice - "We comin". All the heads turn to see who it is. Nothing could communicate his vision for the team better than those two words.

Slow Motion Yes GIF by MOODMAN

Coach Prime's "We comin" was a genius move both for marketing and for motivation. It's short and catchy. It's easy to remember. And from a motivational standpoint, it says "Look out. You're about to get run over." It speaks of dominance. Picture a room full of warriors and outside the room comes a voice - "We comin". All the heads turn to see who it is. Nothing could communicate his vision for the team better than those two words.
Most importantly it speaks to the generation of players he is trying to recruit and coach.

No calling back to memories that don't mean anything to the kids because they weren't around for them. Nothing that sounds stuffy and aimed at the wine and cheese crowd.

Like Prime himself it functions on the players level, it has meaning to them.

1686804142053.gif

We're all in love with Prime and I think we all recognize that he exhibits genius on multiple levels including promotion. But we have a lot of Prime threads already. I'd invite you to ask yourself if these conversations might fit nicely in one of those threads, or if it's necessary to start a new thread. Just something to think about.

We're all in love with Prime and I think we all recognize that he exhibits genius on multiple levels including promotion. But we have a lot of Prime threads already. I'd invite you to ask yourself if these conversations might fit nicely in one of those threads, or if it's necessary to start a new thread. Just something to think about.
1686830565128.gif

I apologize. You may close this thread.

Back