What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We made their children cry - again

Thats good - maybe better than "Buff chick with middle finger" A little unlike OU - she may get a lecture from her band director - that is not part of the OU culture and she is in uniform.

this wasn't a fluke win. CU took control of the line of scrimmage in the second half and won the game in the trenches. end of story.

both teams had some really ****ty turnovers.

my personal favorite part of the game was our very unheralded true freshman ol maiava totally MAULING a d-line full of 4 and 5 star recruits. he was just plain kicking their asses. and it pissed them off so badly that it cost them a 15 yard penalty. he was in their heads. kai is a baller.

:yeahthat:

I never thought I'd see CU's OL manhandle OU's DL like that. Maiava plays with a fire that is really impressive.

And I can't say enough about the Buff D. Damn, they looked good out there.

this wasn't a fluke win. CU took control of the line of scrimmage in the second half and won the game in the trenches. end of story.

both teams had some really ****ty turnovers.

my personal favorite part of the game was our very unheralded true freshman ol maiava totally MAULING a d-line full of 4 and 5 star recruits. he was just plain kicking their asses. and it pissed them off so badly that it cost them a 15 yard penalty. he was in their heads. kai is a baller.

The Hawaiian Hippy is a freaking stud! He plays meaner than any freshman that I have ever witnessed.

Back