What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 16 (Feb 28 - Mar 6)

Yeah, I'm sure NC State and North Carolina don't cheat, wtf ever. I'd say most programs do wherever the hell they are.
Oh, they all cheat. They all just know it's a load crap that the media acts like Coch K is squeaky clean.

Oh, they all cheat. They all just know it's a load crap that the media acts like Coch K is squeaky clean.
Don't get me wrong, I know he isn't. I also know you can't compete at the level he has that long without breaking some rules. How widespread those rules are, that one I don't know?

Tennessee was already good, but it looks like they've put it all together at the right time. Look out.

He's a piece of sh!t. Duke cheated, just had good protocols in place to keep it hidden. Talk to basketball people in and around the Raleigh/Durham/CH area. They know.
I lived in the Raleigh area for 7 years and worked with lots of NCSU, UNC and (a few) Duke fans. I know what they say.

and on this topic, I've met, both in person and online, literally hundreds of people who speak/post about how they know a certain program(s) is/are cheating... but those people never have anything to back it up. It's past-time raise the standard for believable information propagation beyond the Trumpian "a lot of people are saying"

That team is in trouble. Looked pretty disinterested last night.

Yep, they got beat in every way possible. Name it, very evident. I wouldn't be surprised if they got bounced early. Also, the way Va Tech is playing, not many will want any of them.

Duke has not had a good ACC tournament overall. Trailed Syracuse by 1 in the quarters with about 3 minutes left and then won a very close game with Miami in the semi's

I know a lot of people don't like K, but i have mad respect for what he accomplished.

Won championships
Graduated his players
Kept the team out of NCAA trouble

any criticism of a coach that checks all three of those boxes seems trivial to me.

logging back in just to say Congrats man! Annoying to lose, but you guys played sharp and definitely deserved it. Good luck rest of the way!

logging back in just to say Congrats man! Annoying to lose, but you guys played sharp and definitely deserved it. Good luck rest of the way!
Thanks man. Respect.

I saw VT play at least four times at Cameron and never win. I really never thought I'd see Tech win the ACC in men's hoops.

Beating you guys for the title makes it a but more special, TBH.

Let's see the ACC represent well in the NCAAs.

Milwaukee winning the NBA last year and VT wins the ACC -- I don't expect to have a better run in hoops fandom during my life. To be clear, basketball gods, I'm open to the last year being surpassed, but not expecting it.

Milwaukee winning the NBA last year and VT wins the ACC -- I don't expect to have a better run in hoops fandom during my life. To be clear, basketball gods, I'm open to the last year being surpassed, but not expecting it.
Hell, enjoy it man. I won't bwalk it for ya. :D

Back