What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 3 Other Games

Bottom half of the ACC is quite bad. NC State is undoubtedly in that bottom half, not expected to do anything this year.

Where's GA Tech supposed to be this year? They lost at home to a pretty good Dayton team tonight.

Where's GA Tech supposed to be this year? They lost at home to a pretty good Dayton team tonight.

NCSU and GT are expected to be fairly similar ~10th in the conference.

Makes you wonder just how bad Georgia is, because that same GT went to Athens and beat UGA pretty easily.

Iowa State @ BYU just tipping off on ESPNU. Game of the night in MBB.

Bobby Cremins used to steal talent out of NYC.

And Hewitt had a good, if rather inconsistent run. Gregory (who they hired from Dayton) seems to be moving them in the right direction slowly by surely (this is his 3rd season) but Hewitt left the cupboard bare at the end.

BYU, Iowa St a one point game. There is 7:20 left, pretty good game.

Keep flipping back to this. Iowa State is impressive. Up 89-88 with the ball and 24.7 left.

Winning at BYU on the heels of taking down Michigan is the most impressive 2-game stretch any team would have had this season. They should be Top 15 if they finish this. Don't penalize a team, voters, based solely on where you had them in the preseason.

Now that we're no longer in the Big 12, I can say I am a big fan of Fred Hoiberg and the ISU team this year and hope they take the conference in a huge upset. They are good, yes, we figured that out last year. But if they can take a game from Kansas they will really be getting talked about as we get closer to tourney time.

I don't know if they're so much young as they are unused to playing together. ISU brings in a lot of JUCOs.

I'm starting to come around to your thought of putting ISU in the top part of the Big 12. I thought there was a big gap between them and Baylor, but ISU is legit. And Baylor is Baylor. **** Baylor.

KU and Ok St. are the class of the Big 12 probably. That said, after seeing ISU last night, they are every bit as good as Baylor. They might have trouble with Baylor's size but they can play with them. Baylor didn't look too damn good last night either.

That one surprised me.

Me too. Especially after VCU's win at Virginia. FSU wasn't expected to make much noise this year (general preseason expectations were probably NIT, perhaps a bubble team with some luck). Looks like they're better than expected, although if you've got the players and game plan correctly, when you beat VCU's system they crumble and crumble fast.

Georgetown beats Kansas State 90-63 in San Juan. K-State is abysmal this year, Weber is not going to last long in Manhattan.

Back