What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 4 college football games

Rich Rod has mental issues. When his team is losing he completely loses it every time. If I'm Mac and I am recruiting against them, I show his instability to every recruit looking at AZ.

Rich Rod has mental issues. When his team is losing he completely loses it every time. If I'm Mac and I am recruiting against them, I show his instability to every recruit looking at AZ.
rich-rodriguez-is-not-happy-for-some-reason.gif

Sooo ... are we going to see a pissed-off Dux team ... or a demoralized one? They're not used to this.

Well UCLA went in dry on Zona. I wonder if they just might not **** it up somehow this year. Rosen looks really damn good.

Sooo ... are we going to see a pissed-off Dux team ... or a demoralized one? They're not used to this.
I'm afraid we're going to get the pissed off version. I hope our guys are fired up and make some tackles.

Anyone know why it's so hazy at the ASU - SC game? Is that smog?

That should make the Condoms feel right at home. Thanks a lot Volkswagen! :mad:

That should make the Condoms feel right at home.

Did they fireworks to lead the team out? Didn't that happen at the super bowl one year? Haha

That should make the Condoms feel right at home. Thanks a lot Volkswagen! :mad:

I think it's over 100 degrees on the field. The camera lenses are melting.

We knew this already, but Utah is a good team. They get points in unconventional ways.

Back