1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Week 5 Big 12 prediction thread

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Just about half of the Big 12 is off this week, so I will again put a couple other games on here.

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: OU 20-13. I really am torn on this game.

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: TT 55-10. TT big!

Kent St. @ Baylor: BU 27-14. Bears struggle in a game they would have won big with Griffen.

Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: UA 24-21

Colorado @ West Virginia: WVU 38-10. Hope I'm wrong

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: ISU 21-20. It could be up to the loser of this game and the buffs to decide the worst in the north this year.

LSU @ Georgia: LSU 24-21. LSU wins a tough confrence road game.

USC @ Cal: USC 17-10. It's a big game, SC will be ready

Washington @ Notre Dame: ND 30-21. Sorry DD

Air Force @ Navy: AFA 24-21

2. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: OU 41-27

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: Red Raiders 52-10

Kent St. @ Baylor: Baylor 27-10

Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: Ark 31-17

Colorado @ West Virginia: WV 23 to 27

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: ISU 24-17

LSU @ Georgia: Bulldogs 34-31

USC @ Cal: Cal 30-27

Washington @ Notre Dame: Wash 27-17 (I hate ND I just wont pick em)

Air Force @ Navy: AF 17-14

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Oklahoma @ Miami, Fl: Mia 35-28, I think Mia will bounce back this week and their speed will overrun the Sooners.

New Mexico @ Texas Tech: TT 66-21 not much to say.

Kent St. @ Baylor: Baylor 35-10, not familiar with Baylor at all, I hope they're better than Kent State.
    Texas aTm vs. Arkansas: Ark 42-24, Mallett lets them have it all day long.

Colorado @ West Virginia: CU 28-24, I forget what I put in the actual thread, going with the Buffs for the upset.

Kansas St. vs. Iowa St: Kstate 28-20, I certainly hope we're better than these two powerhouses.

LSU @ Georgia: LSU 24-21. LSU 28-13, LSU lives for big SEC games and Georgia crumbles.

USC @ Cal: Cal 35-31. I think I'm going to go with the Bears for the upset. I think Riley is a lot better than he showed vs Oregon and when USC puts 8 in the box he'll light them up.

Washington @ Notre Dame: ND 24-23, last second TD pass from Clausen to someone :bang:

Air Force @ Navy: AFA 28-14, should be a fun game to watch. I love the option.