What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weekend Games Thread 9/11-9/12

Travis Wilson walking off with his arm in a sling, not what Utah fans want to see.

I know booker is their best player but my god, they give it to him every play. He looks tired, they don't give him any plays off. I would be worried doing that to such an an important player so early in the season.

I know booker is their best player but my god, they give it to him every play. He looks tired, they don't give him any plays off. I would be worried doing that to such an an important player so early in the season.

Utah definitely looks like the type of team that could be very worn down and beat up by the time CU plays them in November. I very much prefer getting them late instead of early.

Utah definitely looks like the type of team that could be very worn down and beat up by the time CU plays them in November. I very much prefer getting them late instead of early.

And this rate they may not have a QB left, Wilson already hurt and they are letting the other guy take a lot of solid shots. If this game is representative of their O-line they are in trouble. They looked better against Michigan but Michigan has a lot of problems not related to talent.

Luckily our coaches protect our RBs.

Tipped ball intercepted by Utah inside the 10 yard line with about 3 minutes left.

Going to be very hard for Utah State to come back in this one but the game could have gone either way had they made a couple more breaks. Utah is a good team and Utah State isn't bad, the MWC best look out for them this year.

Utah State had me wondering after scraping out a 12-9 win over Southern Utah last week in a game they spent much of the time trailing. Tonight they look like a top 3-4 MWC squad.

Utah State had me wondering after scraping out a 12-9 win over Southern Utah last week in a game they spent much of the time trailing. Tonight they look like a top 3-4 MWC squad.

They have Chuckie Keaton though, and a hobbled one at that. Is Sefo capable of a similar upswing back to the norm? Hard to say.

Chuckle looked really good until that knee injury. Then he couldn't really follow through on passes he would usually make.

Malik Zaire of Notre Dame looks like he may have a serious ankle injury

Back