What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weekend Games Thread 9/11-9/12

COvQXAAXAAA-eYT.jpg:large

Looks an awful lot like me hanging out of my dorm window at Libby after a few too many as a freshman.

Tennessee is taking OU to the woodshed. Lots of time.

Is Stoopsie done?

What does the "A" on Bobo's hat represent? I have a guess or two.

He might actually be in trouble. At this point, they either commit to him as a lifer or it's time to reinvigorate by going in a new direction.
I think John Blake's show cause is over next year if they want to give him a ring.

Minnesota just got a great bounce off a botched catch. CSU gets nothing off its first possession of OT. Any score by the Gophers wins it.

I don't really cheer against CSU. Thought it was a good game and that the correct team won since OT wouldn't have happened without a phantom PI call on 4th down during CSU's tying drive.

Back