What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Weekend of Oct 1-3 Other Games

Loving the OU uniforms. Why hasn't OU's "white" color in their uniforms ALWAYS been Cream. Afterall the school colors ARE Crimson and Cream.
cdab1b90-1e93-401a-9975-9a37696a190e.jpg

Ooof, I was watching this game a bit, and I really didn't care for them

Pocket change for UT, they're gonna have to wash the majority of this AD away, and start over.
I know UT is loaded, but $13.2MM is still a very significant hit they are going to take.

I know UT is loaded, but $13.2MM is still a very significant hit they are going to take.

They will come up with the $13.2 fairly quickly.

The problem is that it will come with more strings attached about the donors having their say in the replacement search.

And the more things change the more they will stay the same.

I agree, but they have it, and they'll do it to make the Longhorn faithful happy. I'm not even sure Charlie Wise isn't still getting paid by Notre Dame right now. These big programs can't afford to let lame-duck coaches continue.

They will come up with the $13.2 fairly quickly.

The problem is that it will come with more strings attached about the donors having their say in the replacement search.

And the more things change the more they will stay the same.

Yep. They have several billionaire boosters who already have too much influence (and they rarely agree with each other). One of them would surely step up with a donation. Problem is, that guy would pretty much be naming the AD and HC for 2016.

What's hilarious about all this is Texas helped create the TCU monster that's destroying them right now. They had to bring them into the big12 to keep it alive. :LOL:

Kind of eye popping what is going on with UCF this year. That looked like a program that was on a roll. 0-4 and getting blown out by Tulane (38-10 after the 3rd quarter). Anyone follow them enough to have an idea of wtf is going on there?

Kinda feel bad for Charles Strong. What a disaster he walked into. But also hard to feel too bad for a guy that can afford a plane.

Watching Stave for Wiscy and glad we have Sefo. Just threw a nice ball but prior to that missed a wide open open man in the short zone and had an easy Int bounce off an Iowa defenders hands while missing a wide open reciever.

Have to imagine that Texas DB will have a lot of explaining to do after the game.

Get beat as bad as Texas is getting beat and his voice would be one in many.

Wiscy had their chances, just laid a giant egg to lose.

Kind of eye popping what is going on with UCF this year. That looked like a program that was on a roll. 0-4 and getting blown out by Tulane (38-10 after the 3rd quarter). Anyone follow them enough to have an idea of wtf is going on there?

Yes, Justin Holman, the qb from last year is hurt, they graduated that gaggle of talented recievers they rode to the fiesta bowl with Blake Bortles, and replaced them with freshmen, the RB that was projected to carry the load fizzled out and isn't on the team, defense is lacking identity, New OC isn't very good to put it mildly, and George O'Dreary is playing both AD and head coach. I am regreting my season tickets in the cheap seats at this point, but tailgating is fun.

Lucky for Texas this isn't in Austin. Can't imagine how the Horns fans would be responding to this at home, and no the results wouldn't be much different.

Body language of the Texas players says a lot. Even when they make a good play they are looking for the flag to negate it.

They look a lot like the Buffs did in Embrees second year. Beat before they ever play.

Just when you think Farentz will be done at Iowa he goes out and has a good year haha his career has been crazy.

Still in disbelief about Charlie strong and how his defense is playing. I really thought that is what texas would become one of the best defenses in the country under his watch but the players don't seem to believe and the scheme was just obliterated but TCU. Receiver were running wide open, running backs had clear lanes, just unbelievable.

NW 27-0 over Minny
Mich 28-0 over the Terps

NW at the Big House next week looks like a good one.

Beautiful td pass by the red raiders for a 7-7 tie in the BU TT game

T-Tech and bailer shaping up to be the defensive struggle we all expected.

Oh ... and **** bailer

Indiana up 10-0 on Ohio State. Some folks were pointing to that game as a potential upset. Hmmm.

And in other news, SJSU just answered to tie things 7-7 with Auburn. All respect to Duff, but I'm really hoping to see an upset there.

Back