What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well now it’s official; we have no place to go but up. We’re #1

Puts us in rare company.

Bottom 25 title history​

2022: Colorado
2021: UMass
2020: COVID-19
2019: UMass
2018: UTEP
2017: UTEP
2016: Texas State
2015: UCF
2014: SMU
2013: Miami (Ohio)
I’m pretty sure we won 2011 or 2012 too.

First time in history a P5 team has been crowned with the honor
The ultimate humiliation in all of that humiliation is having people wearing red standing on the Buff logo IN the picture for the article announcing that we sucked harder than any other P5 school in history.

Doja Cat GIF by Billboard Music Awards

This is perfect. It’s going to be so great to see how high we can go this next season.

so where does everyone see us being next year at this time? From worst to…….. ?? Any predictions??

F you Dorrell.

That's it. No more talk of that.
Moving on.
I kinda have to say thank you to Dorrell. His milquetoast/follow the line attitude was pivotal in showing the admin how bad things were and were going to continue if the path was followed without change. It was needed to get where we are now. Not gonna lie, I didn't think that much change would happen so quickly, but he played a key piece in it.

Back