What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Well, we suck again. Fire Mac.

I'm betting he reached an agreement with someone, before the news slipped out. had to for recruiting

The first part of my dream came five days early. Let’s see how the rest of it works out.

I really don’t see the harm in letting MM coach out the rest of the season. Unless he pulls an Embree and has some kind of meltdown during a presser.

I really don’t see the harm in letting MM coach out the rest of the season. Unless he pulls an Embree and has some kind of meltdown during a presser.
mac pulled us out of a complete dumpster fire....i think he’s smart enough to know that a public tirade does him no good.....go out with your head held high mac!

MM should be proud of what he accomplished at CU.
So this. He's a good man and a good coach. He's just reached his limit as a coach...he's a great G5 coach and should go to a G5 school with some previous success like Cincinnati.

This does not smell intentional to me. There are a number of reasons that this way to handle things would be suboptimal.

Ah, there it is. The baseless claim that MM had a chance to go to Ole Miss returns. It was said last year and I'll say it again, unless something popped up in the last year that I am unaware of, there is no actual evidence he interviewed for that job.
Shap, a credentialed reporter basically said MM's last game was last year and then after the Utah game everything changed, there was definitely smoke and the main school being reported was Ole Miss, take it for what it's worth

Ah, there it is. The baseless claim that MM had a chance to go to Ole Miss returns. It was said last year and I'll say it again, unless something popped up in the last year that I am unaware of, there is no actual evidence he interviewed for that job.

Run along now....dumba$$

Run along now....dumba$$

Congrats, you now have evidence a year + later after it happened? Where was your evidence when I called your dumbass out earlier? Love how you had nothing to say till you finally had something to back up your baseless claims. You knew nothing of these until now or you would have said so.

Congrats, you now have evidence a year + later after it happened? Where was your evidence when I called your dumbass out earlier? Love how you had nothing to say till you finally had something to back up your baseless claims. You knew nothing of these until now or you would have said so.
Lol what? It was common knowledge MM was about to bolt to Ole Miss but then $hit the bed last season, I’ve commented numerous times on the subject. Not my fault you’re an idiot. As I said, run along now, Dumba$$

Lol what? It was common knowledge MM was about to bolt to Ole Miss but then $hit the bed last season, I’ve commented numerous times on the subject. Not my fault you’re an idiot. As I said, run along now, Dumba$$
Lol, again, there were hints no factual proof. I don’t need to argue with you, you’re just a petty fan that’s too immature to own up to something.

The historic collapse of the Buffs. Wuff. Let’s hope a phoenix rises from these ashes.

https://theathletic.com/660056/2018...-inside-colorados-historic-football-collapse/
Not long ago, everything in Boulder seemed peachy. A 28-21 victory over Arizona State on Oct. 6 put the Buffaloes at 5-0 and into a No. 19 ranking. They have lost six consecutive games since then. Never before had they flipped a 5-0 start into a 5-6 record.
Not since 1977 have the Buffaloes fell apart into equal shambles. Under coach Bill Mallory that year, the Buffaloes started 5-0 and rocketed to a No. 3 ranking before going 2-3-1 in the second half to miss a bowl game.
This six-game losing streak is just the eighth of such length at Colorado since 1890. And five of those skids came in the past 13 years, once under Dan Hawkins, twice under Jon Embree and twice with MacIntyre.

Back