What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WF v. FSU thread

FSU was awful on offense.. I was mostly watching the Auburn/LSU game but everytime I switched over it was a turnover by a FSU QB or a fumble, etc.

Impressed by their defensive pressure but you can scheme them to get guys open since they only play man defense.. Confident going into this game..

I had to laugh when the clowns on ESPN gameday radio edition said that FSU had their swagger back. How could anyone in their right minds say that after the teams that they have beaten up until last nights debacle. What a joke!!

Those suspended players may be rusty, but the knowles talent level goes way up when they return. I suspect that they'll be quite a bit better than they are tonight. This is gonna be a tough game for the Buffs.

Can FSU please save some penalties for next week. 11 penalties so far for 129 yds :wow:

no doubt. penalties and turnovers.

Those suspended players may be rusty, but the knowles talent level goes way up when they return. I suspect that they'll be quite a bit better than they are tonight. This is gonna be a tough game for the Buffs.

defensively, they have the staff right now. i was cheering for a brawl last night to take some of the defenders out, particularly as they will gain 5 starters. they have depth defensively. offensively, they are exploitable.

fair or not, our ol has to step up to the plate; they carry the fate of the game on their shoulders. fsu has defensive speed - but we have speed and grit of our own. if the ol can improve as much as they did between game 2 and 3, then perhaps they can buy some time and create the holes necessary for our talent to battle it out with theirs. all the buffs need is a couple solid scores - the defense should be able to handle their offense. a couple defensive scores would help set me at ease, as well.

the buffs could win this game. between wvu and fsu, i always thought we had a better shot vs fsu. the buffs do need to hit the ground running, so to speak, and set the tone right off.

I had to laugh when the clowns on ESPN gameday radio edition said that FSU had their swagger back. How could anyone in their right minds say that after the teams that they have beaten up until last nights debacle. What a joke!!

I know what you mean; I was watching the replay of the CU-WVU game and at halftime Holtz picks FSU and says that he loves the way their QB is playing.

Nice call Lou.:thumbsup::rolleyes:

All this talk about FSU's speed... Hey, we have some speed of our own. J-Fly abused the WVA secondary. Stewart can hit the corner on anybody. We're not exactly lacking team speed ourselves.

All this talk about FSU's speed... Hey, we have some speed of our own. J-Fly abused the WVA secondary. Stewart can hit the corner on anybody. We're not exactly lacking team speed ourselves.

I watched both our game and their game, FSU's defense is 10x faster it is crazy and to think they were missing 7 starters on D....wow

also I guess you didn't watch the game last year because they had too much speed for us and they looked even faster against WF

I watched both our game and their game, FSU's defense is 10x faster it is crazy and to think they were missing 7 starters on D....wow

also I guess you didn't watch the game last year because they had too much speed for us and they looked even faster against WF

I watched the game last year. A game we very easily could have won. I would never claim that FSU doesn't have speed. That much is obvious. But I don't think J-fly even played against them last year. If he did, it was just after he got back from the lacerated kidney.

There's a speed differential, I just don't think it's as big as it's being made out to be.

I watched the game last year. A game we very easily could have won. I would never claim that FSU doesn't have speed. That much is obvious. But I don't think J-fly even played against them last year. If he did, it was just after he got back from the lacerated kidney.

There's a speed differential, I just don't think it's as big as it's being made out to be.
the important speed battle will be between their D line and our Oline, especially the tackles. Solder and Miller are in for probably the biggest fight of the entire season. I am not to worried about them in the run game (especially miller), but in the pass game....

Back