What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What college basketball team do you hate most?

Hate: Kansas, Indiana.

Want us to beat: Everyone on our schedule :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

A lot of this is tied to coaches, too.

For instance, I don't know if I really hate ASU so much as I have always hated, currently hate, and always will hate any team coached by Herb Sendek. I'm also like that with Martin (KSU / tUSC).

Why do some of you guys hate the zags? They are my favorite team after the buffs.

A lot of this is tied to coaches, too.

For instance, I don't know if I really hate ASU so much as I have always hated, currently hate, and always will hate any team coached by Herb Sendek. I'm also like that with Martin (KSU / tUSC).

I hate ASU's guts right now as much as anyone, but I can't say I exactly hate Sendek. They've been dirty this year, but I can't recall any serious issues with that in the past, including his tenure at NCSU. He's freaking Herb Sendek. He's the Kip Drordy of college basketball.

I hate ASU's guts right now as much as anyone, but I can't say I exactly hate Sendek. They've been dirty this year, but I can't recall any serious issues with that in the past, including his tenure at NCSU. He's freaking Herb Sendek. He's the Kip Drordy of college basketball.

Pardon my ignorance ... but who the hell is Kip Drordy?

Pardon my ignorance ... but who the hell is Kip Drordy?

kip-drordy-silly-halloween-costume.jpg

Highly recommend Sendek's twitter, btw. Brought to our attention last year by Adam from PacHoops. Has such things along the lines of "Had a yummy sandwich yesterday" or "I posted a photo on facebook today".

Hate? Probably uconn, mens and womens (altho, their womens team could often be mistaken for a mens squad). The gheysquawks for their arrogance and Kantuckee for their sanctimonious attitude.

Want to best? Everyone.

Why do some of you guys hate the zags? They are my favorite team after the buffs.

When they win your alma mater's conference every year and start getting Kansas level treatment from the officials in your own building, that hate grows quickly. Also, Adam Morrison is the biggest whiny commie bitch in college basketball for the last 20 years. It's unamerican to like Adam Morrison. That dirty ****er used to pinch, yes pinch, my buddy who would guard him in San Diego.

Note, I have the utmost respect for the program Few has built up there. And I like Mark Fee, got to meet him briefly this past fall when they were in Boulder scrimmaging. But Adam Morrison can go **** himself.

Last edited:
RPI killer. No reason to play them.

As to the original question - Kansas and I can't even see the team in the #2 spot.

Yup. Hate with a passion. Nobody else can ever really come close.

And I think of Laettner and the seemingly endless supply of punks that have been through that program.

It's more about the players and the team image than about the coaches for me, although I hated UNC because of Smith's four corners (as previously mentioned in this thread). It was one of the most boring offenses in the world

When they win your alma mater's conference every year and start getting Kansas level treatment from the officials in your own building, that hate grows quickly. Also, Adam Morrison is the biggest whiny commie bitch in college basketball for the last 20 years. It's unamerican to like Adam Morrison. That dirty ****er used to pinch, yes pinch, my buddy who would guard him in San Diego.

Note, I have the utmost respect for the program Few has built up there. And I like Mark Fee, got to meet him briefly this past fall when they were in Boulder scrimmaging. But Adam Morrison can go **** himself.

Well that makes sense. Nobody like a pincher.

Kansas without a doubt. I have memories as a kid of them drowning out the keg with the Rock Chalk chant. I'm so excited for the game next year. I hope we kill them.

HATE: DUKE - for their Cristian Laettner/Danny Ferry/Bobby Hurley Dead Poets Society bull$&!t. Even more after Coach K's crybaby crap the other night following the UVA loss.
HATE: Florida - cant stand that they have a good Bball team as well. I hate everything about FU
HATE: CSU - for obvious reasons
HATE: ASU - mostly for this season

Beat: Arizona
Beat: Missouri
Beat: Baylor
Beat: Oregon

Hate: NC
Want to beat: Kansas. Texas a close second. 2003 was a very good year.

After the way their fans acted at Mckale in January, Arizona hands down.
Next would be Baylor, Kansas, and CSU in no particular order.

I was thinking about this more and while my most hated team is UNC slightly ahead of KU, it might be more fun to beat KU because it would piss off their fan base alot more. With the arrogance of the UNC fans they would simply come up with their annual excuse as they do whenever they don't win it all. Last year it was the Kendall Marshall injury, this year it would be that they're too young (even though none of their top 3 scorers are freshman...)

After the way their fans acted at Mckale in January, Arizona hands down.
Next would be Baylor, Kansas, and CSU in no particular order.

Arizona fans not being classy? INCONCEIVABLE!

At the PAC-12 Tourney last year I bet an Arizona fan his dirty old Zona hat for my classy Buff's scarf... we traded and he never showed up after they lost to settle the bet. He called me a week later to ask for his hat back.

I have a love hate relationship with Kansas

I hate them with a fire I didnt even know I had, mostly because I hate thier ****ing fans.

I love them in the tournament because they always find a way to loose in an upset that makes kansas fans as sad as possible.

Back