What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What criticism is acceptable in the recruiting forum?

I hear you on the Heisman thread. I think I didn't present the idea correctly the first time. I was trying to get at if people think we have the coaches, system and trajectory to be in position to have a player at least in the Heisman conversation. I wasn't asking people to project who would be a Heisman candidate for us. More often than not Heismans are won by dominant programs in BCS conferences. But iiright (FYI that is Yuri speak for alright), I'll apologize sir-I will never talk about CU and Heisman again until we have someone in the national conversation. Deal?
Don't apologize to him! That guy's a damn instigator!

Boyd I'm pretty sure you can rule it out that I'll be referring to recruits as "Primate Donnas" if we lose out on them. I'm fairly certain I'm not that guy.

Do you seriously see these two things as if they are in the same universe? Me questioning an offer list or saying a kid has some limitations is not anywhere close to using a racial stereotype if we lose out on a kid. IMO at least.

Boyd I'm pretty sure you can rule it out that I'll be referring to recruits as "Primate Donnas" if we lose out on them. I'm fairly certain I'm not that guy.

Do you seriously see these two things as if they are in the same universe? Me questioning an offer list or saying a kid has some limitations is not anywhere close to using a racial stereotype if we lose out on a kid. IMO at least.

You're cool. But I'm a troll after all.

FIFY

It's just a little thing, Dr., but man, it makes a difference. Rugged refuses to read more than three lines clumped together.

If you apologize for the Heisman thread, then we're cool.

Also won't read more than three paragraphs..so..you know, close one there. And to be honest, I skip most posts, regardless of length, nowadays anyway. Thanks for thinking of me.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Back