What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What players are you most looking forward to ...

Dillon
Hirschman
Richardson
Powell
Abron
Payne
Irwin Brothers
Nembot
Mustoe
Gerald Thomas
Jeff Thomas
CUD
Solis
Topou
Daigh
Webb
Crawley
Yuri wright
Henderson
Moseley
Jeff Hall
Walker
Hobbs
Ray

Well everyone lol

Last edited:
-Dillon has to be the main one. If he is nearly as good as we're hoping, things should be a lot better next year.
-I'm curious to see if Payne has improved after his redshirt year.
-PRich hopefully not feeling any effects from the injury.
-Hoping Crabb can be counted on as a contributor. I have this lasting memory of him coming into a game either last year or the year before and literally getting ran over by someone. It was ugly.
-Johnny Stuart. I liked him as a recruit and felt like he just needed time to add strength.
-Curious to see how the two new linebackers do in spring.

For all we know Stevie Joe Dorman is a legit QB waiting in the wings. Have a feeling there are hidden gems in this roster that never saw the light of day under the previous staff. Looking forward to hearing some new names emerge.

^This. I really think there is some talent on the team that we haven't seen yet. I don't know where it will come from and it may just be wishful thinking, but I've gotta believe some some gems will show up.

Every year I want to see how both lines are improving and then I remember they're going against each other every play in practice and we've been fooled before by reports of one unit having an amazing spring/summer practice, often meaning the other unit is going to be abysmal. So I'll hold off until the games before I can believe an evaluation on them unless an individual player finds a way to dominate and stand out from the rest of his position group.

QB play of course will be most important to see if any of them separate themselves from the pack. Have to hope Richardson shows complete recovery and can do what we still expect from him. Have the DBs gotten to the ball quicker? Do we have any reliable depth at LB? A lot of questions and a lot of fear that we won't learn much from spring practice like the last few years. I just want it over with already and hope the impending attrition storm between April and August is a much quieter one than expected.

Back