What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What things can CU do to raise its football prestige?

I think it's a 2-part. Yes, reduce capacity in some sections to improve experience and make it really nice at a premium ticket price.

But also add capacity with that NW corner and an upper west level. Affordable seating so our atmosphere doesn't become what I saw at Stanford (chairbacks everywhere and an amazing speaker system that blasted fake crowd noise). Folsom should be able to welcome fans who feel priced out of going to Broncos games. Atmosphere for college games means a large student section, young alums at a discount, families, and fans of all income levels. In fact, you need the cheap seats packed to sell the premium seats because while wealthy ticket buyers may not want to sit on bleachers they also aren't going to pay a premium to go to a football game with a wine & cheese crowd energy level.
Yep. No matter how nice the experience is, my couch, fridge and bathroom are always better, so you can’t have it cost a prohibitive amount

I get what people are saying about maximizing per ticket revenue, but I also believe that it’s vital that we encourage lifelong fans. It’s important to have seating that is affordable for recent grads and casual fans.

I like the idea of a 65k stadium. I love the idea of a 75k stadium, with the caveat that we are able to fill it. A 75k stadium that has 50k in the seats is worse than a 50k stadium.

Getting a stadium sponsor and pursuing branding opportunities or additional revenue diversification is the no brainer that still bewilders me to this day.

We have Prime now. Sell the naming rights of every single trough and chair in that entire building. Each trough should look like a NASCAR

Uniform AllBuffs says hello!
COME AT ME, BRO!!!
!
Daniel Day Lewis Fight GIF by MIRAMAX

Back