What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

The only thing that makes sense is that after being here for his spring break, he decided the team is too ****ty for him to make a difference and it's going to hurt his draft stock. Or HCMM tried to sleep with his mom.

Auburn QB situation not settled after yesterday A-Game, their Spring scrimmage. Looks like Malzahn trying to manage risk after a disappointing 7-6 season (2-6 SEC) and lackluster performances from QB Juco transfer John Franklin and Sean White.
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/04/analysis_questions_remain_afte.html

Webb was mentioned as a possible QB replacement at Auburn back in January, and was reported to have been planning a visit that way.
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/in...terback_davis_webb_plans_to_visit_auburn.html

FWIW - the A&M game is in Auburn this year. No games in Texas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davis please don't be..
jF21lX.jpg

He gave chev his word, what could go wrong?

Get well sefo and improve montez.

This program can't catch a break.

I wonder how Chev and Mac are dealing with this? I mean, you can't grovel or scream and yell.

Looking pretty embarrassing for CU and MacIntyre. Can't wait to throw money at a real coach.

I wonder how Chev and Mac are dealing with this? I mean, you can't grovel or scream and yell.
Chev's credibility with the staff is on the line. As somebody previously noted, this would be a big "**** you" from Webb to Chev if he didn't enroll at CU.

This isn't some 17 year old being courted by a number of schools, and not fully understanding the situation. This is a college graduate who understands college football and (allegedly) gave his word to another man. Nothing binding, of course, but if such a critical player situation was left up to Chev's relationship, and CU's coaching staff trusted Chev sufficiently to band on it, and it doesn't pan out...well, that's just a ****ty thing to do to another human being.

All speculation on my part. Truthfully, I have no idea what is happening, or who said what to whom.

Chev's credibility with the staff is on the line. As somebody previously noted, this would be a big "**** you" from Webb to Chev if he didn't enroll at CU.

This isn't some 17 year old being courted by a number of schools, and not fully understanding the situation. This is a college graduate who understands college football and (allegedly) gave his word to another man. Nothing binding, of course, but if such a critical player situation was left up to Chev's relationship, and CU's coaching staff trusted Chev sufficiently to band on it, and it doesn't pan out...well, that's just a ****ty thing to do to another human being.

All speculation on my part. Truthfully, I have no idea what is happening, or who said what to whom.

I'd be really interested in what's actually been said and or what brought this on. My biggest problem with this whole thing is how he was given the playbook and now potentially could land at Cal with that knowledge.

I'd be really interested in what's actually been said and or what brought this on. My biggest problem with this whole thing is how he was given the playbook and now potentially could land at Cal with that knowledge.
I'd like to think that was the plan all along. Of course, I'm a big Joseph Conrad fan.

The CDC STD Task Force in Lubbock probably can sympathize best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we don't play Cal in the regular season, and there's no way those two teams play in the conference championship game, I think the playbook issue is the least of our worries.

Since we don't play Cal in the regular season, and there's no way those two teams play in the conference championship game, I think the playbook issue is the least of our worries.

Guess I should have looked at the schedule, still doesn't make me feel better. Not like teams are looking for an advantage over the Buffs in general anyway...we could probably know what play the opposition is calling and still lose.

Side note: Great deal, during our rebuilding phase, that we always play Oregon, but not so much Cal.

We fans blow way out of proportion what coaches and players think.

Back