What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

Gives them some sort of hope of which we as Buffs fans, have none.

And How!

I guess they have one of the many pieces. The hard part is getting enough of the pieces.

I think the Buffs are slowly inching their way to having more of the pieces.

And How!

I guess they have one of the many pieces. The hard part is getting enough of the pieces.

I think the Buffs are slowly inching their way to having more of the pieces.

When all seems lost.... Buffs rally "Shoulder To Shoulder".

Davis Webb is the little calf... Watch out Cal!

Last edited:
I'd rather see the Sharks win it this year. Beating the Kings and winning a game 7 were important steps - the Blues will be a whole new challenge, though.
Let's turn this into a hockey thread. I know it's where I turn for my SJ Sharks news!

Is there any reason to think the kid won't be admitted to Cal? he is a good football player after all... according to CUATTHEGAME thats all thats holding him to us

Is there any reason to think the kid won't be admitted to Cal? he is a good football player after all... according to CUATTHEGAME thats all thats holding him to us
Yes. This isn't undergrad, Cal grad programs apparently want nothing to do with him.

He isn't real sincere about completing his grad degree. I think he said he has six months to prove himself.

If Dykes can't get him into school then he should GTFO of Berkeley right now. Big time programs find a way to get a kid like this into school.
Cal is far from a big time program. Maybe that's your point.

Cal is far from a big time program. Maybe that's your point.

A big time program is one like Alabama. And once upon a time Neb raska. These programs will admit anyone that may tarnish the schools image so long as they win football games.

Cal is not one of those programs.

And there are a lot more who either refuse to indulge in lasiez faire oversight or relax standards that much, even briefly, just to win. Penn State might be a program that used to fit that mold. And probably have decided otherwise.

For those of you that haven't gone over to bearinsider and read their Davis Webb thread, you're missing out. Skidmark has been quite loquacious over there and is representing the Buffs fairly well.
He should win an Academy for his **** (poop) talk

For those of you that haven't gone over to bearinsider and read their Davis Webb thread, you're missing out. Skidmark has been quite loquacious over there and is representing the Buffs fairly well.
Too lazy to check, so more info please or GTFO. Or, at least a link?

If Dykes can't get him into school then he should GTFO of Berkeley right now. Big time programs find a way to get a kid like this into school.
I actually think this is one of the reasons that Dykes wants to GTFO out of Berkeley. Not a lot of back-scratching for the football program from academics or admissions there.

Too lazy to check, so more info please or GTFO. Or, at least a link?

It's just like over here!

He's following Sonny, Cal Football's official account, David Gru, Spavs, and Jordan Kunasyzk. That's all I picked up on a brief glance, there may be more. Not sure what it means but it can't hurt.

It's just like over here!

He's following Sonny, Cal Football's official account, David Gru, Spavs, and Jordan Kunasyzk. That's all I picked up on a brief glance, there may be more. Not sure what it means but it can't hurt.
About the only thing I picked up over there is that they don't understand CU's recruiting advantages over other PAC12 schools. Though they definitely understand our disadvantages. Thought about explaining, but I think they try to pretend that Berkeley hasn't become a giant extension of Oakland (imagine having commerce city surround Boulder on all sides) or that it is quicker to get to Stockton or Modesto (the meth, car theft and cop killing capitals of the US) from Berkeley than it is to get into San Fran or San Jose due to traffic.
All kidding aside, I do think they are right about Webb waiting on admissions at Cal. With CU's uncertainty on the o-line and Cal's recent history with QB's I couldn't blame Webb for pulling out early.

About the only thing I picked up over there is that they don't understand CU's recruiting advantages over other PAC12 schools. Though they definitely understand our disadvantages. Thought about explaining, but I think they try to pretend that Berkeley hasn't become a giant extension of Oakland (imagine having commerce city surround Boulder on all sides) or that it is quicker to get to Stockton or Modesto (the meth, car theft and cop killing capitals of the US) from Berkeley than it is to get into San Fran or San Jose due to traffic.
That being said, I do think they are right about Webb waiting on admissions at Cal.
It takes like 20 minutes to get from Downtown Berkeley to San Francisco's embarcadero station on BART. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by saying that Berkeley is becoming an extension of Oakland. Oakland is rapidly gentrifying, particularly the parts that abut Berkeley.

It takes like 20 minutes to get from Downtown Berkeley to San Francisco's embarcadero station on BART. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by saying that Berkeley is becoming an extension of Oakland. Oakland is rapidly gentrifying, particularly the parts that abut Berkeley.

Commerce City is rapidly gentrifying too...but just like Oakland, its core will forever remain a giant cesspool and that always spreads back out.

Speaking of the BART, I hear Goff would have never committed to Cal except for those public transit dance parties.

Look, Boulder is definitely > Berkeley, but I'm not sure scenery is all that important to a guy who only plans to be there 6 months and seems to value a school that will best position him for the NFL above all other criteria.

I just wish he would have change his twitter to portray his decision to open his recruitment up when he should have. The fact that it still says committed to the Buffs, a picture of Folsom, and multiple CU pics of him in CU uniforms shows that this kid is an ass clown.

I just wish he would have change his twitter to portray his decision to open his recruitment up when he should have. The fact that it still says committed to the Buffs, a picture of Folsom, and multiple CU pics of him in CU uniforms shows that this kid is an ass clown.

Why? He is still committed to the Buffs. As of today he is still coming here. Should Cal Berkley, grant him admission to the graduate program that will likely change.

Back