What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will be CU's record after 6 games?

Our record after 6 games

• 6-0

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • 5-1

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • 4-2

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • 3-3

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • 2-4

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, I am pretty pessimistic about this years Buffs, but ASU is going to be dog **** this year.I have almost as much confidence eating them as say Sac St. In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if we win in a blowout.

I know it is a different year and two different teams, but they destroyed us last year and I can't get it out of my mind when I see it on the schedule. I've been openly pessimistic (realistic to me) in all expectations for this season (just like last year) because any positive reports from practices and scrimmages are just bull**** if we don't win games. Show me we are better and I will admit I was wrong. Hasn't happened in a long time.

I know it is a different year and two different teams, but they destroyed us last year and I can't get it out of my mind when I see it on the schedule. I've been openly pessimistic (realistic to me) in all expectations for this season (just like last year) because any positive reports from practices and scrimmages are just bull**** if we don't win games. Show me we are better and I will admit I was wrong. Hasn't happened in a long time.

Thats fair but remember Cal destroyed us in Berkeley, and then we took them to OT in Boulder last year and really should have won.

I looked up CU and ASU's position recruiting rankings for each teams projected starters on both sides of the ball, and CU and ASU are pretty even when it comes to talent for the most part. It's a night game in Folsom (which we are usually good in) and we have two weeks to prepare. They lost their leading tackler and a good QB. I think this could be like our Zona game last year.

Thats fair but remember Cal destroyed us in Berkeley, and then we took them to OT in Boulder last year and really should have won.

I looked up CU and ASU's position recruiting rankings for each teams projected starters on both sides of the ball, and CU and ASU are pretty even when it comes to talent for the most part. It's a night game in Folsom (which we are usually good in) and we have two weeks to prepare. They lost their leading tackler and a good QB. I think this could be like our Zona game last year.

We don't know if our best DB from the Arizona game will play.

Back