What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will you be satisfied with? (not sexually)

What will you be satisfied with

• Just making the Tourney

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Beating Pitt

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • playing competitively w/UF

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • beating UF

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
I don't think we need to play the flawless game that we do against UF (and then some) against Pitt to win. That said, if it's their best versus our best, you know the result.
43848817.jpg

we made the tourney despite losing our best player. I'm satisfied. Now we are playing with house money. GET ME THAT WIN.;

I posted in the game thread but it bears repeating this is not a great match up for us and we are goign to need to outplay Pitt to win this thing.

I posted in the game thread but it bears repeating this is not a great match up for us and we are goign to need to outplay Pitt to win this thing.

No empty possessions.

Looking forward to JG's manifesto.

I've been a CU basketball die-hard since the mid-seventies and have suffered through Bill Blair, Tom Apke, Tom Miller, Joe Harrington, Ricardo Patton, and Jeff Bzdelik.

Four consecutive 20-win seasons? Three straight NCAA Tournaments? I'm satisfied.

Next March, maybe not so much. I'm getting spoiled.

Beat Pitt anyway possible. We have the talent to win, but our offense still leads a lot to be desired if we are playing in a half court game.

We need to take care of the ball, force turnovers, rebound, and I like our chances to win.

Booker lives for games like this, so I expect a big game from him.

I've been a CU basketball die-hard since the mid-seventies and have suffered through Bill Blair, Tom Apke, Tom Miller, Joe Harrington, Ricardo Patton, and Jeff Bzdelik.

Four consecutive 20-win seasons? Three straight NCAA Tournaments? I'm satisfied.

Next March, maybe not so much. I'm getting spoiled.
That's pretty much how I feel, although I haven't "suffered" as long. Making the NIT 2006 was a big deal to me as it was the only year as a student I saw them in the postseason. I'm glad we have gotten to the point where just making the tournament isn't just a minimal goal but not enough. I would've said the latter if Spencer didn't go down.

Bump...

Contrary to my initial post here, I'm not satisfied, I thought they'd be atleast somewhat competitive. What bothered me even more than losing was the lack of effort.

That said, I still think the overall year was a success.

Back