What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When Is The Intro Press Conference And Where Can I Hear It?

I'm a strong believer that CU has to win with California and Texas kids but was that for when CU was a Big 12 school? Is California and instate kids the way forward? :huh:

Jeff Jeffcoat will recruit Texas for MacIntyre...does that mean McGahee is out? I hope not since two Texans like that would mean MacIntyre might plan to blanket Texas as well.

Going to run the pistol. Spread concepts.

Uh oh, "personnel groups. Like Boise State does".

Not much different from what SJSU was running this season but we needed to go to the spread and the pistol is a good start as well. Nevada has done well with the pistol as well.

Damn you MacIntyre. You've got me totally fired up for Buff football! I've been let down so many times.

Little confusing on his staff, dio. He said he'd bring them here but he is also going to interview our current staff. He has a much better budget now. I hope he tries to assemble the very best he can. I would not be surprised if SJSU names one of their current staff guys as the new HC, but you never know. The OC had a pretty good offense. I'd think he'll be under strong consideration. I went through the resume's of his current staff. I believe he can upgrade.

Little confusing on his staff, dio. He said he'd bring them here but he is also going to interview our current staff. He has a much better budget now. I hope he tries to assemble the very best he can. I would not be surprised if SJSU names one of their current staff guys as the new HC, but you never know. The OC had a pretty good offense. I'd think he'll be under strong consideration. I went through the resume's of his current staff. I believe he can upgrade.

We should be able to pay our oc more than they pay their HC, right?

Solid presser. I actually wanted them to keep asking him questions because I liked what he had to say. Of course it is all lollipops and rainbows at this point. I did love his dipping the toe in the pool comment, I think there was a lot of that at Colorado this year. I'm behind him 100%.

What did you guys think when he talked about the similarity between his schemes and groupings that BSU uses? Sounded eerily Hawkinesque to me.

What did you guys think when he talked about the similarity between his schemes and groupings that BSU uses? Sounded eerily Hawkinesque to me.

Boise State has been tremendously successful with their schemes. I'm not worried about that.

I don't know about running the pistol against really fast defenses though. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. But then again, I don't know **** from baby ruths.

Boise State has been tremendously successful with their schemes. I'm not worried about that.

I don't know about running the pistol against really fast defenses though. That sounds like a recipe for disaster. But then again, I don't know **** from baby ruths.

Just depends on how you execute it. I remember a couple of years back when Nevada ran the pistol to perfection and pistol whipped Cal bad.

DII's problem was not the concept, it was the fact that he was unable to get his team on/off the field in any organized fashion resulting in wasted time outs, or delay of game penalties.

From what I gathered, he said he was bringing about 3 dudes.

From what I gathered, he said he was bringing about 3 dudes.

Actually I think he was referring to the fact that he retained 3 guys from the previous San Jose staff when he started there. This was in relation to what he would do with the current staff.

Actually I think he was referring to the fact that he retained 3 guys from the previous San Jose staff when he started there. This was in relation to what he would do with the current staff.
Oh, thus my confusion. I wasn't sure how to take his remark. Thanks for the clarification.

Solid presser. I actually wanted them to keep asking him questions because I liked what he had to say. Of course it is all lollipops and rainbows at this point. I did love his dipping the toe in the pool comment, I think there was a lot of that at Colorado this year. I'm behind him 100%.

F'ing Embree used to say sh*t like "we don't have the best players...blah blah blah" and "we're not going to win every game, but we get to go out and play." What player in his right mind is going to have the confidence to go toe-to-toe with the big boys when your coach is rattling off crap like that. That alway pissed me off. Hopefully camps won't be closed anymore as well.

Back