1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Where can I get a CU / Pac 10 t-shirt?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sportsfan101, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Sportsfan101

Sportsfan101 Active Member

With Father's Day approaching, I'm thinking of getting my old man a CU / Pac 10 t-shirt. I know it might be obsolete quickly (maybe should get a CU / Pac 16 t-shirt), but these here internets must have something, right?

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

What did you have in mind?

Probably have to be a custom.

eat our dust..jpg

3. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

Fortunately none of my CU stuff has Big 12 on it anywhere.

4. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

Speaking of apparel, any websites you all suggest to find some stuff? I know cubuffs.com and all that, was wondering if anybody had links to local stores online or anything.

Thanks in advance.

5. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

the Boulder Bookstore has online merchandise (Buffs stuff, not pac10).

But if you put "University of Colorado Buffalo shirt" into google, you'll get a ton of matches. EBay also works. Picked up some 1990 vintage National Champs tshirts in the last few months there ... a real steal if you ask me.