What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which assistants should CU consider keeping? Your rating.

I was talking about the timing from Tonight until the new coach is hired, until Early signing day, because I believe many of our recruits want to sign early.

The new coach will likely have a couple weeks to sort things out.

Because presumably the new coach hires good assistants.

giphy.gif

Hagan has to go. Watching last night, it occurred to me "Why the **** do we have to have a grad transfer at RB of all places"? There's true freshman all over the country absolutely tearing it up. Oregon State has one. We don't even know if any of the young guys on this roster can play, but if they could, they should have been playing.

Hagan gets an F in my book for not being a monster recruiter or a very good coach. Please give him an honorary pencil/paper job somewhere in the AD!

Hagan has to go. Watching last night, it occurred to me "Why the **** do we have to have a grad transfer at RB of all places"? There's true freshman all over the country absolutely tearing it up. Oregon State has one. We don't even know if any of the young guys on this roster can play, but if they could, they should have been playing.

Hagan gets an F in my book for not being a monster recruiter or a very good coach. Please give him an honorary pencil/paper job somewhere in the AD!
RB coach is definitely a recruiter position on the staff.

Can we please hire Jamie Christian for that job and call it a day?

Not only did we need a grad transfer, he walked in and took the starting job right away. That cannot be a good sign at all. You forget about the other guys until you randomly hear their names on coverage teams.

Not only did we need a grad transfer, he walked in and took the starting job right away. That cannot be a good sign at all. You forget about the other guys until you randomly hear their names on coverage teams.

Meanwhile at Washington State........

Drake may be a good coach, but the DL spot is a prime spot for a Poly coach.
A proven recruiter at the very least. Drake is not that and CU should be shooting higher, even if Drake has potential down the road.

Yikes at the poster suggesting Hagan should stay because he’s still “coaching up the RBs”. Hagan has been a “0” on this scale for a few years.

I love Steven, he has been great for us at moments. I really think he underperformed and actually regressed as the season went along. I would love to have a senior with all his experience back.
Now that I said that., maybe it is time he moves along. I am ready for a true game changer. There are QBs all over the country that can make that much needed throw, or play when truly needed. Montez did this a few times, but a really good QB will make plays when there is no hope. I am ready for some real competition and a true game changer.

I really enjoyed having Montez as the QB of the Buffs but I think a fresh start could be good for both sides.

RG might have fired Adams himself judging by his twitter page. He's the only one on staff I've seen with no CU stuff on his twitter account right now.

Last edited:
Back