What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is attending the Spring Scrimmage (game) on April 27?

I don’t know what’s funnier. The jokes on Allbuffs, or your lack of humor and thin skin.

Fashion faux pas with the 50 year olds. I find it funnier that you’re 52 and you spend all your free time stalking me trying to talk **** to a total stranger. It didn’t end well for you last time either when you got all whiny and called me mean.

Your wife must be one ugly, fat ****ing bitch if you’re this lonely.

Also, 1985 was the year you graduated high school, grandpa.

The OL 2 deep was much better than the DL 2 deep, which (even after accounting that the DL was running out of bodies), says something positive about our OL coach. I like that there generally seems to be some competitiveness across all 5 spots, even without a couple of guys who could be starters come August. There's still a lot of experience out there at OLB for example, but not much of a pass rush. Let's hope this is because the OL is improving!

giphy.gif

RIP, Buffsrock.

Fashion faux pas with the 50 year olds. I find it funnier that you’re 52 and you spend all your free time stalking me trying to talk **** to a total stranger. It didn’t end well for you last time either when you got all whiny and called me mean.

Reminds me of when that guy calls Steve Martin "big nose" in Roxanne.

Yeah! Plus, fifty is the new thirty-five on AllBuffs. All the cool kids are doing it.

True. There were lots of ugly, fat 50 year old dudes taking selfies like 16 year olds with the players while the kids waited. I’m sure they all post here.

Last edited:
Lol. Thanks, you’ve given me another ignore. This site is great once you block 95% of it and only see the posts pertaining to football. Just have to not be tempted to look at ignored posts.
You're blocking a lot of good posters man. Ruckus is a dick to be sure, but it's pretty funny ****ing hilarious that he found you in that picture based on your jersey. I would suggest toning down some of the over-the-top personal attacks when people give you ****. Also, try not to take yourself too serious here. My time on this forum started that way and it didn't end up well.

With that said, how tall are you? I'm having trouble reconciling the proportions and angles in that picture with Viska's head in the way

You're blocking a lot of good posters man. Ruckus is a dick to be sure, but it's pretty funny ****ing hilarious that he found you in that picture based on your jersey. I would suggest toning down some of the over-the-top personal attacks when people give you ****. Also, try not to take yourself too serious here. My time on this forum started that way and it didn't end up well.

With that said, how tall are you? I'm having trouble reconciling the proportions and angles in that picture with Viska's head in the way

I actually did think it was funny.

I’m shorter than Shenault.

If you hadn't engaged it would already be over.

Making jokes is what most of us do on AllBuffs. Different than talking ****. I would have made that joke regardless of who made the comment. The elderly lady in front and the 85 in your name just seemed a funny coincidence so I made a joke. Wasn’t personal at all.

Last edited:

H/t @sweaty teets for the detective work. He’s just too scared of @Buffsrock85 to post it himself.

First buffsrock nice color combination, you rocked the socks brother. I'm impressed you aren't pushing that older guy out of the way, you are showing a lot of maturity in the picture so well done. Try bringing it to the board occasionally, seriously though blocking posters here is shorting yourself. So many quick witted posters, sure there are some crappy ones like me, most of mine are bad compared to the other people here. All I can say is I love this site and appreciate everyone who contributes!

Back