What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is left with basketball recruiting?

How did you dig up this kid?

On the Illinois board. The little town is about 30 miles from Champaign. I posted about him here because of the Utah offer.

No evaluation from any rating service.

EDIT: Chastain's Leroy team beat Chicago Leo - a Catholic school that recruits - for the Illinois state 1A title. Final 38-35, Chastain scoring 24.

Last edited:
That's the only time that's ever happened in a recruit video.

I really like the elevation on his jump shot.

Kid definitely has a soft touch, not going to get his shot blocked much either...I actually would be interested in seeing some of his misses to see if the ball lands as softly on the rim as I suspect it would.

A lefty bloke from London on the low block in Boulder.

Not. Going. To. Get. My. Hopes. Up. WAAANNNNTTTTT!!123#3#@@@$$45!!

On the Illinois board. The little town is about 30 miles from Champaign. I posted about him here because of the Utah offer.

No evaluation from any rating service.

EDIT: Chastain's Leroy team beat Chicago Leo - a Catholic school that recruits - for the Illinois state 1A title. Final 38-35, Chastain scoring 24.

Chastain on an unofficial to Illinois St today.

Chastain committed to Loyola (Chi) today. He tripped to Utah last weekend, but apparently passed on them. He joins Thomas Jefferson/Triniday JC forward Treyvon Andres in this season's class. 4/23
Rivals bumped him to a 3*.

Last edited:
Oklahoma St released a big man named Gorjak Gak from his LOI. He's 6'10" and a 3* recruit.

Correction - 4*

Last edited:
Am I asking for too much if I ask for Kavell Bigby-Williams and Lucas Siewert? It gives us plenty of bigs this year for sure, but in 2017 we are looking at Bigby-Williams, Miller, Siewert and Walton (who would probably redshirt).

Am I asking for too much if I ask for Kavell Bigby-Williams and Lucas Siewert? It gives us plenty of bigs this year for sure, but in 2017 we are looking at Bigby-Williams, Miller, Siewert and Walton (who would probably redshirt).

It's a lot to hope for. I've been surprised that Bigby-Williams hasn't verbaled to Oregon. And the longer that plays out, the more my surprise is turning into a bit of hope. OV to Eugene is next weekend right before the signing period starts, though.

It's a lot to hope for. I've been surprised that Bigby-Williams hasn't verbaled to Oregon. And the longer that plays out, the more my surprise is turning into a bit of hope. OV to Eugene is next weekend right before the signing period starts, though.
hasn't visited here that we know of, right?

hasn't visited here that we know of, right?

Not that I'm aware of. I saw something about their JUCO tourney being played in La Junta in early March, so maybe our coaches were able to connect with him around that.

Damn, this guy plays like DeAndre Jordan. Please, Please, Please... Does he have to sit out a year?

Nope. JUCO transfer. Immediately eligible. Odds strongly on CU facing him as a Duck, though.

Does anyone know if CU is even looking at Alpha Diallo? Maybe the Buffs don't have a great shot at Bigby-Williams, but how cool would it be if they ended up with Siewert and Diallo? I could live with that!

Does anyone know if CU is even looking at Alpha Diallo? Maybe the Buffs don't have a great shot at Bigby-Williams, but how cool would it be if they ended up with Siewert and Diallo? I could live with that!

I keep looking, but haven't seen anything. Last projection I heard was that Alpha was probably going to end up at South Carolina.

Didn't commit to Oregon on his visit this weekend. Still holding out hope.

Does it really surprise you he choose Oregon as it was only a matter of time. Not sure why someone from GB has so much interest in Oregon, but I will bet it must be the Canadian connection so they can all sing God Save the Queen together!

Now back to the hole I crawled out of before someone smacks me on the head with a mallet.

Does it really surprise you he choose Oregon as it was only a matter of time. Not sure why someone from GB has so much interest in Oregon, but I will bet it must be the Canadian connection so they can all sing God Save the Queen together!

Now back to the hole I crawled out of before someone smacks me on the head with a mallet.

Wasn't a surprise. Nike has great connects into the JUCOs and Ducks are coming off a great season.

Doesn't mean it can't piss me off, though.

Back