What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the mystery recruit still considering the Buffs?

Powell is not coming. He had some big family issues this year and was hoping for a schollie from one of the local schools. We lost him as soon as fUCLA showed interest in him.

The most often guesses I have heard are that Seth Jacobs and Jeffrey Hall are the last 2 for signing day and that an attempt will be made to add Jontrey Tillman on a post-signing day OV.

CU needs Chris Solomon! At 6'0" 190lbs 4.53 laser 40, 3.97 shuttle he's Bigger, Stronger, Faster then all the DBs currently committed! Combined with the unteachable instincts and intangibles! Just saying! We absolutely love the coaching staff! Colorado is what we've had our minds set on for the longest! Let's go coaches make it happen!

CU needs Chris Solomon! At 6'0" 190lbs 4.53 laser 40, 3.97 shuttle he's Bigger, Stronger, Faster then all the DBs currently committed! Combined with the unteachable instincts and intangibles! Just saying! We absolutely love the coaching staff! Colorado is what we've had our minds set on for the longest! Let's go coaches make it happen!

I'm sold.

Love the enthusiasm. Hope to see you in the Black and Gold!

My bet is Brostek. That would be consistent with how his family has played the recruiting game all along.

Sunday, 4:40 PM

adamcm777 Adam Munsterteiger
#Buffs just landed another commitment.

This could be Hall, but it's a couple hours before he's supposed to announce.... :huh:

Neither Hobbs nor Hall are the mystery recruit.

Based on something I read, we may be full now. Heard from a very good source on Rivals we had 1 spot left as of yesterday. I know Hall was already counted. We don't know who else is "counted". Not sure if Hobbs was already counted (i.e. had previously committed and his announcement today was just a formality).

I don't think so. I don't think we are going to the 28 number that people threw out there earlier when it was hoped we'd pick up some EE's.

By my count we are now at 25 (netting out Greyshirts and EE's) counting Hobbs and Hall. If we are not done, I suspect we are looking at 1 more possibility.

From twitter by JEbuffs ... "Class almost complete might be a surprise or 2 Buff fans. "

Rivals has a thread with some hints. Sorry, but I can't share. It was specifically requested that the info remains on that board.

My guess is Brostek or JCF. If one of the hints was he visited and is a current commit elsewhere we can certainly slim down who we think it is. The clue actually eliminates Brostek but I am guessing Embree may have considered him a silent to Washington. I really don't see any other options of who we would be trying to flip unless it is an in state guy on the OL. I don't think any of those guys technically had a visit.

Back