What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the mystery recruit still considering the Buffs?

I don't think we would have taken Hobbs if JCF is the guy. Same with McNamara. Bj catalon coming back? Brostek? Pow pow? Hmmmmm

BCS is getting put on schollie?
05.jpg

Is this "mystery recruit" thing the same as what Ringo said about the staff thinking they had flipped someone committed elsewhere or is this a whole seperate deal?

Moore or Ceachur visited on the OL as well.

Please let it be a decent OL prospect.

Wes Brown would be cool also!

I don't think we would have taken Hobbs if JCF is the guy. Same with McNamara. Bj catalon coming back? Brostek? Pow pow? Hmmmmm

I thought about this and then I remembered how much Embree loves his TE's and how the depth chart looked with TE's right now. I still think JCF is a 1 percent possibility.

I think Hobbs is a project at this point as a TE. Ray and Irwin will likely see more time initially but it sounds like Hobbs has the most playmaking and receiving skills of the bunch so he may have his niche out there and play more with experience at the position.

Let's just let it play out. You guys can surely wait a little more than a day.

Let's just let it play out. You guys can surely wait a little more than a day.

Not gonna have to.

I'm going to bed, but the cat is out of the bag. Give it a day since it's premium info or let's at least wait until there's a direct quote from the player or his coach.

Don't post here until it's public.

I want to see a quote from player or coach. Failing that, more than one site reporting in an article (not message board chatter).

This is serious, folks.

I really hope he had the permission to go public with that.
He says the player informed the other school already. He was just waiting on the CU staff to tell him there was room in this class. I wouldn't worry about it. Nothing we can do at this point. I highly doubt he's going to piss off his sources to leak this info a day early.

It's confirmed. Should have been kept quiet until wednesday, but some hack blew it earlier tonight so now it is public.

Don't post here until it's public.

I want to see a quote from player or coach. Failing that, more than one site reporting in an article (not message board chatter).

This is serious, folks.
Both Adam and AZ reporting this, but after seeing this bit o drama, not gonna post in the recruit thread. Leave it up to you or BB to post.

frack bbads, I guess you were born yesterday - idot

would it help if I added him to my ignore list, like that guy who cleverly comes back with a new number behind his personality description?

I really hope he had the permission to go public with that.

Why would that stop him?

He already pissed off Hall by going public (the reason we pulled our articles back and de-listed him) and now he's done it to another. It is only a matter of time until he costs us a recruit. It is all about AZ all the time, he isnt a buff fans he's a "business" man. Which so far this week means: outing Hall and pissing him off, outing a second recruit(we'll see hoe that goes), and making up bull **** about Asiata.

Back