What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's Joining Us in January??

MinturnBuff

Interested to see who is coming in January and will be here to make an impact in Spring Ball. Please let me know who else is coming but as of right now:

Dante Sparaco : Already Signed
Jake Morretti: Haven't seen if he has signed yet... but remember he wanted to enroll early
Tyler Lytle: Stated in an interview, but haven't seen that he has signed

JUCO's - Javier Edwards, Chris Mulumba, Dante Wigley and PWO Darrell Hubbard

Excited to see these guys in the Spring!

Jake Morretti has not graduated from HS yet. I spoke to my niece who goes to Pomona yesterday and she said she has two more days of school. I do not know if you actually have to graduate before signing for the spring semester. I understand that HS students sign in Feb., before they graduate but is there a different rule for EE?

Jake Morretti has not graduated from HS yet. I spoke to my niece who goes to Pomona yesterday and she said she has two more days of school. I do not know if you actually have to graduate before signing for the spring semester. I understand that HS students sign in Feb., before they graduate but is there a different rule for EE?

They can sign a financial aid agreement before they graduate. But I believe they have to graduate before enrolling.

They can sign a financial aid agreement before they graduate. But I believe they have to graduate before enrolling.
Signing that financial aid agreement is binding for high schoolers, and JUCO, right? Just not grad transfers - which should be hard for Buff fans to forget.

Signing that financial aid agreement is binding for high schoolers, and JUCO, right? Just not grad transfers - which should be hard for Buff fans to forget.

I think a Financial Aid Agreement is non-binding for everyone. Big difference is that once signed no one besides the school signed with can contact during the Dead Period. But JUCOs may actually sign an actual NLI during this signing period.

I think a Financial Aid Agreement is non-binding for everyone. Big difference is that once signed no one besides the school signed with can contact during the Dead Period. But JUCOs may actually sign an actual NLI during this signing period.
Webb had signed for financial aid, right?

Back