What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will you welcome a bandwagon jumper?

How would you describe your current level of self-loathing?
Your message freaked me out because that was my old avatar. Current level of self-loathing: Extreme.
CU fans would gladly swap our suffering for your Iowa State suffering of going to 3 bowl games in the past 3 seasons

Go Clones!
That streak will end this year and not be repeated. After Saturday's debacle, I'd say they may be looking at a 1-2 win season. The shine on Campbell is already fading. Recruiting rankings for future seasons are declining.
I would first like to hear your commentary on Larry Eustachy's tenure at CSU.
I hoped for him to have success. I think he could have been a truly great coach, but he succumbed to his demons.

While I believe everybody should be a CU fan, I simultaneously believe that if someone was jumping ship (to slightly shift the metaphor), they wouldn't swim to a ship that was already sunk.

DuffBuff seems like our kind of idot. Welcome!

As an aside, I view the 2005 game delay in Ames due to a--wait for it--cyclone, to be the turning point in our program. That's the moment we went to ****. And as always, **** Clete Blakeman.

EDIT: Also **** baylor.

While I believe everybody should be a CU fan, I simultaneously believe that if someone was jumping ship (to slightly shift the metaphor), they wouldn't swim to a ship that was already sunk.

DuffBuff seems like our kind of idot. Welcome!

As an aside, I view the 2005 game delay in Ames due to a--wait for it--cyclone, to be the turning point in our program. That's the moment we went to ****. And as always, **** Clete Blakeman.

EDIT: Also **** baylor.
Yeah, I could jump ship to Clemson if I wanted to be a front-runner. But I'm a Colorado resident and paying tuition to CU and I want to root for the home team. (I grew up as a Cyclone fan in the middle of Hawkeye country. It was not pleasant.)

The tornado game in 2005 was the stuff of legend in Ames. And one of the few games I missed.

Yeah, I could jump ship to Clemson if I wanted to be a front-runner. But I'm a Colorado resident and paying tuition to CU and I want to root for the home team. (I grew up as a Cyclone fan in the middle of Hawkeye country. It was not pleasant.)

The tornado game in 2005 was the stuff of legend in Ames. And one of the few games I missed.
Self-loathing, check and check.

Welcome. Looks like you'll fit right in!

The band on THIS bandwagon is Nickleback.

Plenty of room.

Lifelong Iowa State fan but relocated to COS in 2019. Always had a soft spot in my heart for the Buffs as I've always had relatives here. Got a kid who's a soph at CU and I'm done with ISU, especially after today. Just done. Need a new home! Will you accpet me?
Great win for ISU last night. You are still welcome on the Buff bandwagon. No shame in having two favorite teams. Hokie has VT, Duff has Auburn, and the rest of us have whoever is playing Nebraska.

Great win for ISU last night. You are still welcome on the Buff bandwagon. No shame in having two favorite teams. Hokie has VT, Duff has Auburn, and the rest of us have whoever is playing ****braska.

Let's not forget we're all Michigan State haters starting October 24th as well...

Back