What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Would have liked to have seen Hirschman more. And Wood?

We're already crying DOOOOOOM for a 4* guy offered by multiple teams who have won national championships in all of our lifetimes who has yet to take a college snap. Feels like the offseason already.

We're already crying DOOOOOOM for a 4* guy offered by multiple teams who have won national championships in all of our lifetimes who has yet to take a college snap. Feels like the offseason already.

Wood was good enough for Texas. LSU tried to get him from us when he decided to transfer. But of course Buff fans have already convinced themselves that he sucks.

I never said he sucks dickwad.

I said he was 4th string at UT (that's not an opinion, that's fact).

He might be the greatest QB to ever play college football. Or he might be a 4th string QB.

And you, snowball, can go **** yourself. Twice.
Right, its only what you've implied so heavily you might as well have said it. Don't be so angry for getting called out.

I never said he sucks dickwad.

I said he was 4th string at UT (that's not an opinion, that's fact).

He might be the greatest QB to ever play college football. Or he might be a 4th string QB.

And you, snowball, can go **** yourself. Twice.

Nothing wrong with being 4th string on a talented team when you're a RS Frosh, especially when one of the players is ahead of you by default

Good job at spinning the story AGAIN!

this isnt spin....

David Ash, one of the 2 Texas QB's that play did not arrive on the UT campus until summer drills 3 months or so ago. He did not enroll early. He beat out Conner Wood who did enroll early and was there for a spring/summer practice in 2010/season in 2010/ and spring/summer practice in 2011. (the same as Case McCoy, only difference Conner Wood redshirted the 2010 season, Case didnt). Still he was buried 4th string at the end of this past summer practice behind Garret Gilbert, McCoy & Ash.

After watching Gilbert play earlier this year before being demoted and mysteriously having surgery on his right shoulder ending his season, and watching McCoy and Ash, especially yesterday with their 4 turnovers, I really dont think Conner Wood is all that. In other words, UT's qb situation is terrible plain and simple and Conner Wood couldnt raise himself above that.....

And playing favorites.... I think Mack learned from his past mistakes in 2001....

You can call it a spin because of my ties to Oklahoma.... but facts are facts..... it is what it is......:lol:

this isnt spin....

David Ash, one of the 2 Texas QB's that play did not arrive on the UT campus until summer drills 3 months or so ago. He did not enroll early. He beat out Conner Wood who did enroll early and was there for a spring/summer practice in 2010/season in 2010/ and spring/summer practice in 2011. (the same as Case McCoy, only difference Conner Wood redshirted the 2010 season, Case didnt). Still he was buried 4th string at the end of this past summer practice behind Garret Gilbert, McCoy & Ash.

After watching Gilbert play earlier this year before being demoted and mysteriously having surgery on his right shoulder ending his season, and watching McCoy and Ash, especially yesterday with their 4 turnovers, I really dont think Conner Wood is all that. In other words, UT's qb situation is terrible plain and simple and Conner Wood couldnt raise himself above that.....

And playing favorites.... I think Mack learned from his past mistakes in 2001....

You can call it a spin because of my ties to Oklahoma.... but facts are facts..... it is what it is......:lol:

What a surprise, the only people that are against Connor Wood are Sooner fans:rolling_eyes:

this isnt spin....

I like where you omit important facts that hurt your pre-made opinion and change other facts to help it.

Ugh...I don't really have negative opinions about OU until their fans come around. Thanks for beating TU, but **** OU also.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

annnd the discussion changes from Frank telling me to **** off and denying that he thinks Wood sucks to him saying he IS an OU fan first and foremost and that all he is doing is bringing a "little reality" to the situation. So, now that you admit what I described is absolutely true, do you mind apologizing for being a huge penis about the whole thing?

annnd the discussion changes from Frank telling me to **** off and denying that he thinks Wood sucks to him saying he IS an OU fan first and foremost and that all he is doing is bringing a "little reality" to the situation. So, now that you admit what I described is absolutely true, do you mind apologizing for being a huge penis about the whole thing?
You have a strong grip on Sunday!

Somebody's gotta bring a little reality to the discussion.

LMAO the reality of the situation is the facts of Wood being successful far outweigh the ones of him being a dissapointment. Oh and you spinning the story. Why don't you two sooners go get a room and try and think how you are going to stop the LSU/Bama winners speed in the title game.

LMAO the reality of the situation is the facts of Wood being successful far outweigh the ones of him being a dissapointment. Oh and you spinning the story. Why don't you two sooners go get a room and try and think how you are going to stop the LSU/Bama winners speed in the title game.
Or how they'll squeeze a FG in.

Back