What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wow! Finally watched the game...

Who is the other chick? Nice work on the video, Haywood. Rep.

I couldnt bring myself to watch that game again, I saw enough the first time. My phone is all ****ed up so I cant see what yall are talking about. I do know Texas is not short on fine ass women.

Just occured to me reading the beer thread. Maybe EB keeps the OC job, but lets some grad assistant/video gamer call the plays. Huh? Is that genius, or what?

Just occured to me reading the beer thread. Maybe EB keeps the OC job, but lets some grad assistant/video gamer call the plays. Huh? Is that genius, or what?
throw in NCAA 13 and do the plays that are suggested. Instantly we will see better play calling.

Last edited:
Just rewatched the game. Marshall, the OL, should be ashamed for getting beat so bad. The DL played well the first half then got pushed around. Too bad CU couldn't put it in on the first and goal at the 4 series.

The end of the first half switched momentum.

Bag.png

Agreed. Team doesn't handle adversity well

Second that.

I would add that anxiety is produced by obsessing about the results. Fearlessness comes by focusing on the present (or the process). Maximum performance (and least injury) is achieved by playing loose and fearless (which doesn't mean reckless or undisciplined.)

I am not a player but I would find Coach Embree's constant focus on a bowl game, distracting and anxiety-producing, rather than encouraging or empowering. The players shouldn't need reminding of what the goal is. They should have faith in the coaches that if they train and practice the way they are supposed to, they will win.

so I re-watched the game as well and it looks like Sparkles starting blitzing when they were down 14-3 late in the 1st half. At one point he blitzed on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down and got to the QB every time. I think that opened his eyes a bit and set the tone for the 2nd half where they brought continuous pressure.

Also he made some great play calls. If we called a blitz on 1st down they had a swing pass to the back. Good timing on their run blitz call and they somehow called a delayed blitz when EB called a screen pass

That's stupid.

Probably. Girls that are good at math and science usually don't look like that. She does have a bag on her head though so maybe she's a butterface and that is why she studies so damn hard.

Probably. Girls that are good at math and science usually don't look like that. She does have a bag on her head though so maybe she's a butterface and that is why she studies so damn hard.

Nice one. She's not a butterface, though. I was calling creatini stupid for thinking she is.

Back