What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU @ CU Game thread

KOA just said nobody allowed in locker room right now. Hmmmmm

I want to give kudos to the D one more time. Nothing that happen ed d after mcintyre punted from the wsu 35 down 17-7 late in the 3rd is on them.

BTW, for all the tackling of Buffs defenders by wsu linemen, wsu had 2 penalties for 10 yards.

TWO penalties for TEN yards. FU pac12.

If he does get fired, my only hope is Chiv to head coach but doesn't call plays. Addition by subtraction.

BTW, for all the tackling of Buffs defenders by wsu linemen, wsu had 2 penalties for 10 yards.

Horrible ref’s. I agree. I wish it mattered...

Little things snowball... dropped balls... missed blocks... bad passes... poor play calling... no run blocking... no pass protection.. one third down conversion... lost fumbles... almost never across the 50...

Oh. Maybe it’s not just a play or two after all...

KOA reporters in hallway outside of locker room. Reports they are hearing nothing. Quiet. Fisher came out to talk. Ento talking now in hallway.

Say they hope to talk to Macintyre.

My son had a good point. He thinks those quarterback scrambles were, in large part, because Landman was gone. Hard to argue against that.

My son had a good point. He thinks those quarterback scrambles were, in large part, because Landman was gone. Hard to argue against that.

How can you tackle someone going for a first down anymore? The runner will be diving forward... hope for targeting call... it’s as good a plan as throwing it up and hoping for pass interference..

Played really hard

Couldn’t generate anything offensively

Gotta find a way to get it done

Plan is to bounce back and find a way to beat Utah

Hope to have KD & Jay back next week

Football is a tough man’s game.

Played really hard

I wish you would have let me get my boots on before this post.

Postgame between the lines: Mac appears to be on sideline for Utah game.

I stopped watching in the 3rd quarter. Did we ever throw the ball deep? WTF?

Played really hard

That offense has been the most lethargic, uninspiring, and elementary I've ever seen. A high school offense could do better. They will NOT find a way to get it done.

There's NO WAY they will "bounce back" and beat Utah. None.

It doesn't matter who comes back, the coaching staff is broken and so is the team.

It's a tough man's game, agreed, and you have to have a leader to match. Sadly, MM is not that guy. I backed him for the past few years but he's proven to me that he is not competent enough to take this program to the next level.

It's time to move on. Sucks.

I believe the unofficial CU administration policy is that when a coach wins COY, they automatically get a 3-year pass before firing.

Especially if it would cost money to do so.

I believe the unofficial CU administration policy is that when a coach wins COY, they automatically get a 3-year pass before firing.

Especially if it would cost money to do so.

Yep. Mediocre Mike knows it too. The COY award, along with team "injuries", have provided job security through this season. He's not going anywhere.

Back