What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Xavier Johnson

It is the best because he provides insider info that you couldn't even dream of. Although you don't have any important recruits in any sports so I guess insider info isn't really important to you. Also, he keeps people in check on PGU and doesn't let them berate each other to make a mockery of the entire forum (a la AllBuffs).

Thanks for the insight.

It is the best because he provides insider info that you couldn't even dream of. Although you don't have any important recruits in any sports so I guess insider info isn't really important to you. Also, he keeps people in check on PGU and doesn't let them berate each other to make a mockery of the entire forum (a la AllBuffs).

Do you prefer democracy or fascism? Just curious

Do you prefer democracy or fascism? Just curious

You have to assume that most people can handle a reasonable dialogue or even some good-natured ribbing. I thought that Skeet was something other than what he is displaying himself to be. Basically he's condemning Allbuffs for giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's an unusual accusation.

Probably easier to keep the users in check when their collective IQ appears to be somewhere in the double digits, and their entire smack talk repertoire seems to revolve around vagina humor. Sounds like a real challenge....

Ok I have to give it to Skeet Booker, s/he was here before the game. I love all these other users popping up, who we wouldn't have seen if the result was different tonight.

You have to assume that most people can handle a reasonable dialogue or even some good-natured ribbing. I thought that Skeet was something other than what he is displaying himself to be. Basically he's condemning Allbuffs for giving him the benefit of the doubt. It's an unusual accusation.

It's also one of those unfortunate situations where you realize the guy is far older than the juvenile posting style would indicate.

You know, if you guys think you're a blue blood, why were you so excited to blow out an unranked, middle of the pack P12 team?

Are they going to give you 2 W's for that?

Ok I have to give it to Skeet Booker, s/he was here before the game. I love all these other users popping up, who we wouldn't have seen if the result was different tonight.

Let's not get too carried away, we know where he'd be if the score was reversed.

Skeet Booker is the middle aged man who was there by himself in blueface. Loser

That's what happens when people make stupid, baseless comments: their team gets ****ing demolished at home and no mercy is shown.

uh-oh-internet-tough-guy-here.jpg

Big X had an off week but he is only a Sophmore. I think he will refrain from making negative comments in the future and focus on getting his game back on track. He usually excels at the big games and will again. I expect more consistency from him next year.

Skeet Booker is the middle aged man who was there by himself in blueface. Loser
I walked past him when I was going out and he was taunting my friends and I. We asked him why he wore a mask. He had no answer so we told him he was one ugly mother****er and needed a mask to cover it up. He was the most annoying fan I have ever seen.

It's lame. Talk basketball and I think everyone will welcome that. These UA fans just give them a bad name.

It's depressing because apparently all those Midwest transplants to Arizona brought a lot of BigXII level fan traits with them.

It's lame. Talk basketball and I think everyone will welcome that. These UA fans just give them a bad name.

No, no, no. You don't get it. On PGU, they engage in high-minded basketball dialogue. They only retreat to "your mom is a whore" type of posts when they leave the palace. But otherwise, they're very insightful. On PGU.

Ya he kept bouncing around trying to find someone to sit with. Some guy wearing an Old Navy middle schoolers vest was running his mouth saying, "Your team sucks as bad as your weather." Quality
I walked past him when I was going out and he was taunting my friends and I. We asked him why he wore a mask. He had no answer so we told him he was one ugly mother****er and needed a mask to cover it up. He was the most annoying fan I have ever seen.

Skeet can talk trash. He earned the right.

Skeet has indeed earned the privilege to talk trash. Whether he has capacity to talk trash at level becoming of his university's basketball team is another issue.

I'm sure there are more great UofA fans out there than there are in here.

No, no, no. You don't get it. On PGU, they engage in high-minded basketball dialogue. They only retreat to "your mom is a whore" type of posts when they leave the palace. But otherwise, they're very insightful. On PGU.

I'm hoping for an ASU/Zona Pac tourney game. It is apparently THE low point of Pac12 people watching/interaction.

Maybe worse. It's close.

We can't base our opinions of their fan base on the few idots that posted here earlier, or on the lonely guy in the blue mask, or the guys walking around Boulder earlier yelling "**** Colorado" or those super-creepy dudes they showed during the game. Nor should we judge them for their obesity and vests. I try not to be too judgmental about these things.

XJ's comments after the loss in Tucson were going to have UA fired up to shut him down and ensured they would come out motivated. I'm not upset about that. What bothers me is that when you talk the talk you have to back it up and perform. The team wasn't ready for Arizona's "A" game. Hell, they weren't ready for Arizona's "B game". Simply got their asses kicked tonight.

It's depressing because apparently all those Midwest transplants to Arizona brought a lot of BigXII level fan traits with them.

Having grown up a Midwesterner, I take offense when people lump them in with the Big 12. Most of those were plains states. Big 10 states like Illinois and Indiana know their basketball and they're the heart of the Midwest.

That being said, point taken, and I agree.

Back