What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You want to win tonight? I have a way. Does Buffnation have what it takes?

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
The road map is clearer than the view from the flatirons on a glorious fall afternoon. I have attended 5 games this year. CU is 5-0 in those games. I have missed 2 away games and 1 home game. CU is 0-3 in those games. The correlation is causation. The universe has decreed the buffs will not lose if I am present in the building, spreading my hateful gaze across the field. The problem as I see it is that CU is playing away from home tonight, and I will not be there to lead our Buffs to dominance. Unless...

YOU, buffnation, step forward. YOU can make a real difference in this collegiate universe. How, you ask? By sending ME to Tucson, Arizona. And buying my plane ticket. And a nice little per diem to cover my costs (i've had at least 3 beers at every game, so don't mess with that part). I've even done the math for you!

Plane Ticket: $333.
Stadium Ticket: $35
Per Diem: $100
Total: $468

That's right, Colorado fans. For the low price of $500 (I like to round) you can send me, the undefeated asshole (definitely not the very defeated individual formerly known as undefeated) to oversee a glorious victory for your Colorado Buffaloes over the pesky, but sad and tawdry Arizona Wildcats tonight.

Who is IN? Who is willing to make this happen? Are you WINNERS? Prove it to the world by sending me MONEY!

Pledge in this thread, and I will PM you with details. Once the full sum has been received, I will purchase the tickets and get out of town before my wife finds out. Please note I am cutting you guys a big deal, because I'm not including the hospital bill that I will incur upon my return for leaving on my wife's birthday weekend. I'm also saving money by staying at a friend's place. Well, his girlfriend's place. He doesn't know that. But I digress. WIN~! Money!!!

** No Returns for any pledged and accepted funds **

The road map is clearer than the view from the flatirons on a glorious fall afternoon. I have attended 5 games this year. CU is 5-0 in those games. I have missed 2 away games and 1 home game. CU is 0-3 in those games. The correlation is causation. The universe has decreed the buffs will not lose if I am present in the building, spreading my hateful gaze across the field. The problem as I see it is that CU is playing away from home tonight, and I will not be there to lead our Buffs to dominance. Unless...

YOU, buffnation, step forward. YOU can make a real difference in this collegiate universe. How, you ask? By sending ME to Tucson, Arizona. And buying my plane ticket. And a nice little per diem to cover my costs (i've had at least 3 beers at every game, so don't mess with that part). I've even done the math for you!

Plane Ticket: $333.
Stadium Ticket: $35
Per Diem: $100
Total: $468

That's right, Colorado fans. For the low price of $500 (I like to round) you can send me, the undefeated asshole (definitely not the very defeated individual formerly known as undefeated) to oversee a glorious victory for your Colorado Buffaloes over the pesky, but sad and tawdry Arizona Wildcats tonight.

Who is IN? Who is willing to make this happen? Are you WINNERS? Prove it to the world by sending me MONEY!

Pledge in this thread, and I will PM you with details. Once the full sum has been received, I will purchase the tickets and get out of town before my wife finds out. Please note I am cutting you guys a big deal, because I'm not including the hospital bill that I will incur upon my return for leaving on my wife's birthday weekend. I'm also saving money by staying at a friend's place. Well, his girlfriend's place. He doesn't know that. But I digress. WIN~! Money!!!
How much did your wife put up? Is there any need for more funds after her contribution??

i am suspicious. i think this is a diaper fund or something.
We've purchased a 2 month supply of #3's already. I'm solid. DO NOT BE WARY, my friend, send me money.

Also, you should watch American Vandal season 2. You will love the diaper scene.

I’m thinking bus fare and Darth doing like on that Food Network show where the guy gets 3 meals & a snack for 20 bucks.
alas, a bus will not get me to the game in time. I didn't see any beer money in your calculations either.

Back