What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your offical F*** ARIZONA THREAD

At what point does the CU karma finally shift and we catch a break in one of these deals.

We do need to figure out how to play with a lead against a good team. This is not the first time a team has come back on us....Cough! Baylor Cough! I hated how this one ended. With Roberson out of the game it really handed Arizona the win.

We do need to figure out how to play with a lead against a good team. This is not the first time a team has come back on us....Cough! Baylor Cough! I hated how this one ended. With Roberson out of the game it really handed Arizona the win.

If memory serves both Ski and Roberson left their feet to make a pass on their turnovers. Big no-no. Last two minutes were good lessons on what not to do.

Arizona is now the Bball rivals of Colorado

I also sat next right in middle of the Zona section last year. I think most of them were amazed at how many CU fans came to game and how rowdy we were.
I remember one zona girl asking me who our rival in bball was...I said after this game I hope it will be you. She sneered at me. Then we won and I laughed a hearty victory laugh in her face. Then of course we knocked them out of the tournament last year.

This year cats fans will tell us they have a better team, but last night their better team LOSSED to us again. They were bailed out yes by the refs but that is not a way to deny that a rivalry is forming, rather that is how you cement one. If Arizona did not want a basketball rival then they should have lost honorably yesterday.

At this point from Colorado's perspective regardless of where CU or Zona are ranked etc, I want to clobber them. They are enemy numero uno in my heart. I hate them more than Kansas and Baylor (though perhaps less than the Nubs). If there is one good thing to come from the game last night Jan Third will not be forgotten by Buff Fans........EVER! Whether Arizona wants it or not a rivalry is forming. If they deny it now, just wait for them to come to the Keg. My whole family will be at the Zona game, and I will likely buy extra tickets to bring friends...ALL WILL COME ANGRY.... it is going to be ANARCHY in the stands, and revenge is going to be served. Frankly for this game I hope CU fans live up to our terrible national reputations.

Arizona is now the Bball rivals of Colorado

I also sat next right in middle of the Zona section last year. I think most of them were amazed at how many CU fans came to game and how rowdy we were.
I remember one zona girl asking me who our rival in bball was...I said after this game I hope it will be you. She sneered at me. Then we won and I laughed a hearty victory laugh in her face. Then of course we knocked them out of the tournament last year.

This year cats fans will tell us they have a better team, but last night their better team LOSSED to us again. They were bailed out yes by the refs but that is not a way to deny that a rivalry is forming, rather that is how you cement one. If Arizona did not want a basketball rival then they should have lost honorably yesterday.

At this point from Colorado's perspective regardless of where CU or Zona are ranked etc, I want to clobber them. They are enemy numero uno in my heart. I hate them more than Kansas and Baylor (though perhaps less than the Nubs). If there is one good thing to come from the game last night Jan Third will not be forgotten by Buff Fans........EVER! Whether Arizona wants it or not a rivalry is forming. If they deny it now, just wait for them to come to the Keg. My whole family will be at the Zona game, and I will likely buy extra tickets to bring friends...ALL WILL COME ANGRY.... it is going to be ANARCHY in the stands, and revenge is going to be served. Frankly for this game I hope CU fans live up to our terrible national reputations.

blank.gif

Yikes.....

I having a hard time hating Arizona...that is from hating the Nubs and Tejas over the years. I have seen enough UA fans admit they got a gift but they can't do anything about the score.

We gave the game away plain and simple.

Back