What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO OLB Leilon Willingham (Signed to Central Florida)

Well...to steal Darian's saying...JENGA!

Turns out the "buzz" around the Foam Dome was word of the same facebook exchange between Leilon and Brady that got us all in a twitter. So it wasn't an additional source to back-up what we'd heard, just the same one.:bang:

Awaiting the red bars....:lol:

Well...to steal Darian's saying...JENGA!

Turns out the "buzz" around the Foam Dome was word of the same facebook exchange between Leilon and Brady that got us all in a twitter. So it wasn't an additional source to back-up what we'd heard, just the same one.:bang:

Awaiting the red bars....:lol:

Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

Sigh. SCOOP FAIL

It's the softening of America! My son's school is closed because the school had a sewer line freeze up and it's a mess. I remember going to school back in the 70's it was 55 below in Craig. 63 below in Maybell which is still the record low for Colorado and maybe even the lower 48 states. We still went to school.

I heard that this morning it was 44 below in Walden. Wind chill 61 below. No word if they closed school, though... :huh:

Leilon...I seriously doubt Michigan has 30 pages devoted to you playing for them...we WANT you in the B&G Badly....they just would be glad to have you!! Let's get this Mullen to Cu connection going and continue the 2 man wrecking crew with Brady in Boulder!

Leilon...I seriously doubt Michigan has 30 pages devoted to you playing for them...we WANT you in the B&G Badly....they just would be glad to have you!! Let's get this Mullen to Cu connection going and continue the 2 man wrecking crew with Brady in Boulder!

Daigh strips the ball. its loose. picked up by willingham. has one man to beat. 20 15 10 5 TOUCHDOWN!

I want 4 years of that ^^

Back