What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #6 UNLV - March 15th, 8pm MT - NCAA Tournament 2nd Round Game Thread

Tad was rope a doping them with that line up. Plan is to come out strong early in the second and hold on for dear life.

Great first half but this should be a 20 point lead. Roberson has missed 3 layups or lost the ball inside, missed ft's and tunks is killing us . He's got to rebound and quit turning the ball over. Booker was awesome. Brown time in the second half.

Tad was rope a doping them with that line up. Plan is to come out strong early in the second and hold on for dear life.

Agreed. Carlon and, to a lesser extent Dre, got a good breather at the end of the half. I think the Mayor's skittishness kept him from giving Nate a longer rest.

PF's are even 6-6 so far. Only Spence has 2 for us ... Moser and Bellifield both have 2 for them.

Buffs have 23 RB's! 8 for Dre, 5 for Austin.

Keep it up guys.

Correction ... SHT has 2 also.

Fouls 10-8 at half. Shane has 3, Dinwiddie 2. Moser Massamba and Bellfield each with 2 for UNLV.

Rebounds 27-12 for CU... :wow: Dre, Austin and Carlon all have more than any UNLV player....

Agreed. Carlon and, to a lesser extent Dre, got a good breather at the end of the half. I think the Mayor's skittishness kept him from giving Nate a longer rest.

Mayor's got 2 fouls. Tad will do everything he can not to play a guy who has 2.

Feeling good about the defense. Not feeling good about the turnovers. We are playing that uncontrolled aggressiveness thing what we do from time to time. Need to get back to controlled aggressiveness... we win with that.

Keys to the game as I see them:

1) Don't let the Rebs get off to a fast start and fall into an early hole - Done!

2) Run on O ... slow it down in their halfcourt with a smothering D - Done!

3) No serious early foul trouble to our first 6 - Mostly Done ... Spence has 2 and SHT 3

4) Need another great game from Dre and Carlon ... without them we're sunk - Done so far ... Dre has 8 points and 9 rebounds!

5) Keep our crowd in it ... Mark Johnson said they we're already deafening 15 minutes ago! Hope they still have voices by crunch time! - So far ... so good!

6) Keep it close until crunch time and hope that altitude starts to take its toll on them - we'll see ... and finally ...

7) Score more goddam points than they do! - Again so far, so good!

GO BUFFS!!!

Now lets start strong in the second half!

rebel-net.com is funny:

The way this is going, it is going to be our worst loss in tourney history. Even surpassing last year's Illinois beat down because this CU team is not this good period. Pathetic.

rebel-net.com is funny:

Of course we arent. We are some Pac-12 team. We arent even from a real conference.... The mountain west is a real confernce.

The #4 team in the MW lost by 17 today. The #3 team is currently down 11 at half.

They can suck my dick.

I realize you guys are hesitant about this but this seems like the right time. Neg rep me if you think this sucks.

FIGHT CU DOWN THE COURT

Lets close this out. I hope we don't waste too much time milking the clock, we seem to struggle scoring when doing that. Just play your game Buffs!!!!!

Man ... on radio it soundslike the game's in the CEC! :thumbsup:

Back