What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 DC CB John Walker (Signed to Colorado)

This guy should really go by Johnny.

jw.jpg

Very happy with this get. I like getting guys out of the DC Area. I feel like that is a nice little pipeline Embree and Co. are setting up. I think Walker really has a chance to contribute as early as next season depending on who else fills out this class.

Thanks for becoming a buff Mr. Walker.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Welcome to the B+G!

:dance5::dance5:
:dance4::dance4::dance4:
And one of these for the bad ass name. :drunk:

Work on your teammates John!

Sidenote: Do you guys think we're recruiting more HS teammates than usual? Irwins, DC3, Kids getting Buffisized in AZ, The Powell connection and the DL teammates in CA? Good plan?

Last edited:
Great! Could be a win-win if Crawley comes next. Walker looks like he can hang tho! Gotta like a kid who plays with a chip on his shoulder!

Great get for the Buffs in his own right, and obviously the coaches were very high on him. Excited to see what he can do in the Black and Gold.

Yah-super stoked on this one. FINALLY a CB. And he has major upside given his recent switch to CB from QB. Must also be crazy athletic and probably smart too given he was a QB before. The lack of a CB in this class has been the biggest gap in our 2012 class. Hopefully we get at least 1 more especially as others have said-the crazy pass-happy offenses in the Pac 12. Welcome aboard John(ny)

That's my boy! The alumni flag football team here in DC is gonna be SICK in 5 years! Welcome to the Black & Gold!

Back