What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 NJ S Elijah Shumate (Signed to Notre Dame)

Will Shumate qualify at Notre Dame?

If not, could CU be in the lead to get him as a grayshirt who joins us next January?

Worth keeping an eye on.

(Speculation seen on Rivals board and posted by someone who should know if something's up.)

Would love to see this. We need safeties and bringing him in as a grayshirt is even better giving him an extra spring practice.

He may have a shot at starting almost right away with our safety situation.

Will Shumate qualify at Notre Dame?

If not, could CU be in the lead to get him as a grayshirt who joins us next January?

Worth keeping an eye on.

(Speculation seen on Rivals board and posted by someone who should know if something's up.)

Was wondering when this would be posted.

Dammit, Nik, don't get my hopes up. Also - if he can't qualify at ND, we seriously think he can qualify here?

Dammit, Nik, don't get my hopes up. Also - if he can't qualify at ND, we seriously think he can qualify here?

Gonna take a guess that athletic academics are vastly different than academic academics at ND.

Tini is just letting everyone know that he knew about this for awhile because he has all the connections (ie - he spends all day on various message boards) and he was being awesome by following the rules and not sharing.

Tini is just letting everyone know that he knew about this for awhile because he has all the connections (ie - he spends all day on various message boards) and he was being awesome by following the rules and not sharing.

It's only four, cupcake but I guess I was following the rules but I wasn't sure how credible this one was so I held off.

Gonna take a guess that athletic academics are vastly different than academic academics at ND.

WTF does this even mean? I try to lay off you and even give you rep from time to time when you provide useful or insightful info, but this is indecipherable.

WTF does this even mean? I try to lay off you and even give you rep from time to time when you provide useful or insightful info, but this is indecipherable.

It's a whole hell of a lot easier to get into ND as a athlete than a regular student. I'd wager a lot easier for athletes than at CU.

Back