What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons (Transfer to CSU from Vanderbilt)

sucks ! but, hey... If I was him or he was my kid...Can not blame him 1 bit. Who wants to play for epic losing program and staff? No-one likes being associated with a bunch of losers? right? Everyone wants to be winners or at least be on the same side as the winners, it's human nature

sucks ! but, hey... If I was him or he was my kid...Can not blame him 1 bit. Who wants to play for epic losing program and staff? No-one likes being associated with a bunch of losers? right? Everyone wants to be winners or at least be on the same side as the winners, it's human nature
If he were my kid and I were a huge Buff fan and alum, I'd be devistated right now. When my kid was being recruited by CU (XC), I was so pumped. I was waiting for the day I could come on Allbuffs and thump my chest. Of course, my kid had other ideas. He got sick of running, :lol:

Can't fault him for looking at his options. Would be nice for loyalty through thick and thin, but he needs to do what's best for him.

I still think at heart Mitch wants to be a Buff. They have just got to give him a reason to believe that he has a chance to enjoy some success there.

Perfectly understandable that he is looking around, I just hope that he decides in the end to be a Buff but this season hasn't helped much to make him feel good about coming here.

I still think at heart Mitch wants to be a Buff. They have just got to give him a reason to believe that he has a chance to enjoy some success there.

Perfectly understandable that he is looking around, I just hope that he decides in the end to be a Buff but this season hasn't helped much to make him feel good about coming here.

Sounds right on. We need to show just a glimmer of hope and he'll stay. Can't say I'm overly optimistic.

Ok. I have tempered my hope to scoring on Utah. We do throw alot of balls to the TE Mr. Parsons. You may not win many games your first couple of years but you should get 4 or 5 balls coming your way each game.

So, apparently, something has changed in his life on a personal note. Whatever. Good luck Mitch.

Ok. I have tempered my hope to scoring on Utah. We do throw alot of balls to the TE Mr. Parsons. You may not win many games your first couple of years but you should get 4 or 5 balls coming your way each game.

I really liked what Stanford did with their TE's today and was hoping that CU would utilize theirs in the same way. I'm wondering if we are lacking the athlete at that position right now to be able to do that.

He gone. Like I said most likely UW although if I was Parsons I would consider Oklahoma, OK St., and Texas if they are also offering. All of those Big 12 programs utilize the TE position too. UCLA could also be a good spot to see the field early and also get targets from the TE position. Stanford is the obvious choice to go but they appear pretty deep at TE currently.

'13 CO TE Mitchell Parsons

This staff thinks a CU offer is the same as Bamas. GTFO of here.

That article read to me like he was looking for a reason to re-commit to CU, but we aren't giving him the time of day.

:huh:

Back