What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'14 CO ATH Kalen Ballage (Signed to Arizona State)

Somehow I think Ballage is well aware of how the weather is in Colorado. I highly doubt this cold snap will change whatever opinion he has built up over the years about the wide swings of Colorado weather.

Somehow I think Ballage is well aware of how the weather is in Colorado. I highly doubt this cold snap will change whatever opinion he has built up over the years about the wide swings of Colorado weather.
I was kidding. Bitching about the weather during visits and other crucial periods is a time honored tradition of Colorado fans.

nothing to see here...

BfuP-01CAAAY1XQ.jpg

[tweet]431096498969800704[/tweet]

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope I'm wrong. Prove me wrong, Kalen. Please prove me wrong.

I hear you. In the moment, if it's a close decision, having a bitterly cold last few days can't be a good thing for us.

If we lose him because someone jumped the gun, there should be an AD sanctioned stoning of someone.

If you want the cold shower - I know they usually do those profiles for recruits that they think they may land just in case.

^^^^^ Could easily be a mistake on someone's part. Hope not, but easily explained. And if it wasn't a mistake, hopefully they hit enter after receiving a signed NLI. :smile:

Last edited:
Kalen and Fam, become a part of the Boulder and Buff family. CU is a special place and Kalen is a special player, help Coach Mac bring us back to greatness!

Back