What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

gif_nov_237.gif

I am so pumped, just told my family about this in the morning and they all started jumping up and dancing. It was pretty funny.

Welcome to the Black and Gold Tim

Tell you what is sweet, seeing Guard Tim Lynott verbally commits to Colorado scroll across on ESPN. He also had offers from ASU, Miami, Oregon, and UCLA. That's what's up.
Yup! I hope we stop hearing about how this staff can't recruit. It was slow building the system and having to rebuild a pretty terrible program, the staff's ability to ID talent, building instate relationships and the facilities upgrade, recruiting is picking up speed.

I went camping this past weekend and got back into town to this news! Awesome! Go Buffs and welcome to the family Tim!

[video=youtube;dh0RQpw6PrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0RQpw6PrA&feature=youtu.be&ac[/video]

[video=youtube;dh0RQpw6PrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh0RQpw6PrA&feature=youtu.be&ac[/video]

Great that he is so positive about CU, couldn't listen to the whole thing with the absolutely lame host doing the interview.

Too bad CU didn't recruit Tim's grandparents; he might have actually known sometthing about who he was interviewing.

Great that he is so positive about CU, couldn't listen to the whole thing with the absolutely lame host doing the interview.

At the risk of insulting them (they might be an ABer!) I only made it to the 1 minute mark. I literally couldn't take their voice anymore. Can someone post a transcript?

At the risk of insulting them (they might be an ABer!) I only made it to the 1 minute mark. I literally couldn't take their voice anymore. Can someone post a transcript?

I don't know how far in it was and not going back to check but I clicked it off when the host started going off on some tangent about Nebraska going 3 or 4 deep on their offensive line. Don't give a **** about kNU and don't want to hear about their "glory days." Sounded like Tim didn't either but he was to mature and respectful to shut it off.

That interview was painful. Once he is officially on the team I hope HCMM will control those type of interviews. High School recruits are out there with no guidance and excited about the process. His energy should now be away from the press and focusing on getting ready for college football. Is he working out at 60 strength with McChesney like the other big CU commit Middlemiss. That is who needs to get in his ear, he will give him the unfiltered reality.

That interview was painful. Once he is officially on the team I hope HCMM will control those type of interviews. High School recruits are out there with no guidance and excited about the process. His energy should now be away from the press and focusing on getting ready for college football. Is he working out at 60 strength with McChesney like the other big CU commit Middlemiss. That is who needs to get in his ear, he will give him the unfiltered reality.

The host was not very knowledgeable on CU football or football period but I thought Tim handled it very well. Tim gets an A.

Link didn't work for me.

It was a likely the same tweet I saw yesterday. Something about him "hating having second thoughts" he deleted it sometime later. My guess is it was likely nothing to be alarmed about and he deleted it because people were starting to freak out.

It was a likely the same tweet I saw yesterday. Something about him "hating having second thoughts" he deleted it sometime later. My guess is it was likely nothing to be alarmed about and he deleted it because people were starting to freak out.
Yes. People need to chill, cause I, for one, am getting sick of 35 year old men freaking out about vague emo tweets from kids still working on their first five crushes.

I'm sure that his decision on where to go to college is the ONLY thing on his mind these days. /sarcasm

Honestly, folks.

Yes. People need to chill, cause I, for one, am getting sick of 35 year old men freaking out about vague emo tweets from kids still working on their first five crushes.

He would do well to hold on to which ever number he has now. Plus she likes CU and may be a big reason of why he is staying home. Unless he specifically says something about his college decision/CU there is no reason to even pay attention to his twitter. People post a lot of crap without it meaning anything.

I appreciate you sharing this with us, but do you think that having his home address on this public (degenerate laden) board is wise?

Back