What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 CO OT Tim Lynott (Signed to COLORADO)

I appreciate you sharing this with us, but do you think that having his home address on this public (degenerate laden) board is wise?

Yeah, might as well. I missed it on there. I'm sure somebody will tell him to edit/erase that tweet anyways.

Now a 4* on Scout; #22 OG
Not a dis on him but more of a comment on the rating system, but why has he been upgraded? I mean, they aren't playing games yet so I assume there is no way to evaluate him at this point. This is one of the things that makes me scratch my head with the star system. I don't get the rhyme or reason to it sometimes. But, hey, I'm glad he's a 4 star!!

Not a dis on him but more of a comment on the rating system, but why has he been upgraded? I mean, they aren't playing games yet so I assume there is no way to evaluate him at this point. This is one of the things that makes me scratch my head with the star system. I don't get the rhyme or reason to it sometimes. But, hey, I'm glad he's a 4 star!!
camps, offers, random.

They go through and re-evaluate continuously. Maybe a different rater this time, or maybe they saw some camp footage that impressed them, or like Darth said, completely random.

They just really respect coach MacIntyre's evaluations

That explains it! Thanks. :lol: I wasn't even thinking about camps. So these recruiting guys go to all the camps and evaluate players?

At this point, they're also able to look at offer lists and realize that some guys they may have had above Lynott really weren't worthy of that and he needed to be moved up the board with consideration to his offer list.

At this point, they're also able to look at offer lists and realize that some guys they may have had above Lynott really weren't worthy of that and he needed to be moved up the board with consideration to his offer list.

I just went back to page one and looked at the offer list. Damn impressive. Even if he was a plan B guy for teams like UCLA, Miami and Oregon, the fact remains they thought enough of him to offer.

Just to be clear, I wasn't questioning whether or not he deserves to be a 4 star. I have no doubt that he does and am stoked that he is. I, in my finite wisdom, was just wondering how guys move up or down without playing.

Tim and his Dad were at the afternoon practice yesterday. Gotta like it. Can't wait to get the big man on campus.

You can watch Tim and Regis vs. Mullen, live right now, here: Link

Mullen's Marcus McElroy (2017) is doing work already, the kid is a stud.

That was a really important visit for us. another epic beat down could have led to him opening things up

Back