What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 TN MLB Jay Hockaday (Verbal to Vanderbilt)

Looks like a nice kid. Puts his helmet on, closes, and whacks people. Like.

"The Velvet Hammer". Or, Hammer!

fN0a95z.gif

I'm pretty sure we cooled on him.

This cooling on committed guys seems pretty odd to me, particularly ones that committed not that long ago.

Edit: I'm immediately embarrassed by my post as I pride myself on recognizing sarcasm.

Last edited:
Wish him the best, but he jumped at his first P5 offer hoping it would help land a Vandy or Tennessee offer I am sure. While CU needs LB recruits, he was part of the group I felt were complete reaches. Why waste schollies on reaches?

We got a Tennessee guy and Vanderbilt wanted him too? Still fewer red flags than us letting him go and them not being interested. We at least targeted a better prospect here.

Back