What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

WOOOOOT!

What a great start to the day!
giphy.gif

Welcome to Beau-lder! And kudos on punking the Bugeaters to the East one time for us. Expect you will have more fun against them soon on the field!

**** FLounder!

Classy man. But we shouldn't expect any better from you. I sincerely feel bad for trees and plankton on our earth because you are an utter waste of oxygen.

Get this **** out of a recruit thread.

Plenty of Nebraska "class" on Twitter right now. I can't wait to play them with Beau in the backfield.

just edit the URL in your browser. Censoring Nebraska is causing the issue. There are 5 pissed off husker fans. More on Reddit too.

Classy man. But we shouldn't expect any better from you. I sincerely feel bad for trees and plankton on our earth because you are an utter waste of oxygen.

Get this **** out of a recruit thread.
Oh stop, and try to understand the tone for what it is.

That was not worth the click. None of the 5 comments were over the top. I was hoping for apoplectic melt down.

Reading the Little Brain's boards -- Holy Hell -- I had almost forgotten how delusional those twits are. Some jaw dropping stupid.

Loved reading these dudes questioning his work ethic, saying things about him not wanting to compete, simply because he didn't commit to a team he never took an OV for. Huck the fuskers. Only way this day could get more perfect is if we flipped JoJo.

Back