What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO OT Hunter Vaughn (Signed to COLORADO)

Built like Solder was when he came in from Buena Vista. Hope he can bulk up and move like Nate did too.

“Hunter grew about five inches or six inches in a year, he went from 6-2 to about 6-8 and his frame is insane,” McChesney said of the future Buff. “Hunter is a wild animal when he gets his pads on.

“The fact that he is going to grey-shirt with me, and I’m not trying to sound egotistical,” he added. “But I’m confident that the six days a week we work, the fact that he’s on a nutrition plan and eating right, the fact that he’s totally committed to developing his technique, I think they got a huge steal who’s going to be a really, really good football player. He’s going to go up there in January of 2017, so I essentially have a year with this young man to just turn him into a freak.”

http://bsndenver.com/future-buffs-honored-at-six-zero-all-colorado-banquet/

Follow ^that^ link for more great stuff from McChesney and on Terriek Roberts.

“Hunter grew about five inches or six inches in a year, he went from 6-2 to about 6-8 and his frame is insane,” McChesney said of the future Buff. “Hunter is a wild animal when he gets his pads on.

“The fact that he is going to grey-shirt with me, and I’m not trying to sound egotistical,” he added. “But I’m confident that the six days a week we work, the fact that he’s on a nutrition plan and eating right, the fact that he’s totally committed to developing his technique, I think they got a huge steal who’s going to be a really, really good football player. He’s going to go up there in January of 2017, so I essentially have a year with this young man to just turn him into a freak.”

http://bsndenver.com/future-buffs-honored-at-six-zero-all-colorado-banquet/

Follow ^that^ link for more great stuff from McChesney and on Terriek Roberts.

You can tell by the way he moves that it was a growth spurt because he is very athletic for his size. It's not like he was just big all his life and never gained the athleticism to go along with it. Good to hear, he will probably struggle to put on weight at first but he has 2.5 years to do so before he could even see the field. Awesome pickup.

He counts against the large '17 class right? Does that include his recruiting rating as well or does that get included in this year's class rating?

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Anyone else see the potential for a Solder here? Obviously too early to know if he gets that good but it's there

Back