1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'16 CO TE Leash's 8th grade wunderkind

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Unleash Hell, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

A good friend of mine has a 8th grader that is an incredibly good athlete and huge for his age. Looks like a 11th or 12th grader and plays TE and DL. They are starting to make tapes to send to schools and the kids dream school is USC. They just visited USC during christmas break. This kid has a lot of potential if he keeps his head on, I hope CU can sway him to look into the B&G in about 3 years, but right now he is directly focused on USC.

2. Jaximus

Jaximus Club Member Club Member

Haha, I'd like to see coaches start looking at tapes of middle school football players! There is no projecting TOP talent at that age. He may only be dominant now because he is so much bigger than the other little CO kids he's playing against. Once everyone else starts catching up to his size, we'll see what kind of success he has. I'd wait until he is in 10th grade before you start pegging this kid for D1 football. No offense, it is just the truth. These stories are common.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Obviously went during the day because they made it out alive.

4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

OK, dammit! Enough of the Nate hate!

5. BigCate

BigCate Member

What's his name and where did he commit to for HS. Valor or did he follow Logan to Creek?