What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, Alabama, Arizona, Auburn, Boston College, Connecticut, Florida, FAU, FIU, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Florida, Syracuse, Temple, UCF, Wake Forest, Wisconsin

but he choose us. We're back in the game!

I wonder if we had a nice new locker and uniform with his name on them? I know the crowd sucked. But everything else about this weekend was perfect. This is why I think we need to have kids visit during home game weekends and not mid December or January when the campus is dead.

I wonder if we had a nice new locker and uniform with his name on them? I know the crowd sucked. But everything else about this weekend was perfect. This is why I think we need to have kids visit during home game weekends and not mid December or January when the campus is dead.

Yeah, but you just said that the home crowd sucked.

December and January visits will rock this year if... team is practicing for a bowl in December and facilities are completely done for January visits.

I think there are pluses and minuses either way you do your main visits. Most programs don't seem to get the majority of commits from game weekends, though.

December and January visits will rock this year if... team is practicing for a bowl in December and facilities are completely done for January visits.

I think there are pluses and minuses either way you do your main visits. Most programs don't seem to get the majority of commits from game weekends, though.

I think there needs to be a balance. You cannot skip visits for the entire season. Pick 2-3 game weekends and 2-3 weekends in December/January.

Point well taken. The IPF will be a nice selling point on a beautiful, sunny, snow covered winter day.

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Akron, Alabama, Arizona, Auburn, Boston College, Connecticut, Florida, FAU, FIU, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa State, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi State, Missouri, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Florida, Syracuse, Temple, UCF, Wake Forest, Wisconsin

but he choose us. We're back in the game!
Z6f7vzq3iP6Mw.gif

Wow look what happens when you go out for the afternoon. Awesome, Awesome news. Someday this kid could anchor a pretty nasty defense. WOOT!

Mac seems to have everything he needs - best facilities in the country, new unis, improving program, best college town with the best stadium and best mascot..and apparently #4 nationally in "swipe-right" girls on Tindr.

Is a top 30 class too high an expectation? Thoughts?

mods-move this if this is in the wrong forum. Thx.

Back