What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL S Craig Watts Jr. (Verbal to USF)

Well that works for me too. Dude has had some pretty nasty defenses over the years. I'd venture to say he knows a player when he sees one.:).

Replacing Texas with Florida is a solid switch. If it works. Need to see some success and am hoping Craig Watts is part of that.

Replacing Texas with Florida is a solid switch. If it works. Need to see some success and am hoping Craig Watts is part of that.

We traded Washington and Oregon for Florida and Georgia. We're still in Texas with Jeffcoat and I believe Nienas and Walters? So much talent down there, I think that trade is so incredibly worth it if we start pulling 2-5 kids per year.

Not a creeper, but saw that Craig immediately favorited Coach Leavitt's tweet this morning.....need the win today Buffs.

He could witness a W Oregon weekend, and probably in front of a much more raucous crowd. Gotta be the wedding (probably just wants to surprise you).

I'm gonna put the Gold colored glasses on and say that Watts moved his visit up because he's ready to commit.

I'm gonna put the Gold colored glasses on and say that Watts moved his visit up because he's ready to commit.
I'm also thinking we will be pulling out the red carpet (mentioned above) as he will be the only recruit in that weekend.

This weekend is going to dispel a lot of the rumors that it always snows or is cold in Colorado. Great weather to bring in Watts, now we just gotta follow it up with a w over Oregon.

This weekend is going to dispel a lot of the rumors that it always snows or is cold in Colorado. Great weather to bring in Watts, now we just gotta follow it up with a w over Oregon.

Tell me about it re: the weather. We had some guys who visited over the summer say they were surprised they didn't need coats. I'm torn between telling the truth about our weather for recruiting purposes and letting some of these wildly inaccurate perceptions continue so that people stop moving here. :D

If Watts wants a little more incentive to come to CU he should look at the number of guys from all over the country who came to CU to play football and ended up making a point of staying here to live.

How many guys decide to make a life in Nebraska or Michigan or Alabama after finishing school there. I'd be shocked if it isn't a fraction of the number of Buffs who make this home.

A big part of that is weather plus a lot of other things that are the same reasons that so many others decide to come to Colorado and not leave.

I hope Craig saw what Coach Leavitt can do today. I know it's Nicholls but our defense has consistently won the second half in all of our games. In the past, this had been the opposite. First shutout in 6 years. Enjoy it Buff fans.

I keep furiously checking his twitter to see any updates. He's a fan of KC, gotta love that. Feels like we are going to get good news.

Back