What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 NV DT Greg Rogers (Verbal to UCLA)

If he chooses another school, which is likely, remember to act with class.

He was high on us at one point and just because he commits to the douches it does not mean its over.

Yep. He has handled his recruiting well. Seems like a good kid. One of the reasons we want him to be a Buff.

Greg Rogers had planned to announce Wednesday where he'll play his college ball.
But plans have changed. Rogers will reveal his decision through a Bleacher Report announcement video, and the creation of the video has been delayed. Rogers told us that the footage was filmed Tuesday night and expects it to be ready for release sometime before Friday. Rogers told Scout.com's Blair Angulo that he's been committed to the school of his choice for three days.

yea, probably not us if he's already committed.
Why? If he's releasing a video via Bleacher Report, I would imagine he has asked whichever team he's committed to to keep it 100% silent. And that would also extend to our other recruits I would assume.... Hence the reason we haven't heard anything from the other programs either.

Why? If he's releasing a video via Bleacher Report, I would imagine he has asked whichever team he's committed to to keep it 100% silent. And that would also extend to our other recruits I would assume.... Hence the reason we haven't heard anything from the other programs either.
Unlikely he wold have committed without something positive leaking. That's all. Feel free to hope.

Not to mention his twitter followers recently are UCLA staff, as well as a Bruins edit page that ONLY allows Bruin pledges to follow. Connect the dots.
He seems like a good kid with a lot of motivation. Wherever he goes I can see him being successful.
That's some scoop right there.

Mora has to be on the hot seat. Ucla comes with some risk. I'm still hopeful that Rodgers sees CU as the better place to play. MMac has this program moving to the top.

Just once, well, more than once, I'd like to get totally surprised by a recruit unexpectedly committing to us. I guess kind of like Bish last year.
DBT be like
8cdZit2ZcjTri.gif

if it's not us and is ucla? good luck to him going through a transition season followed by a "rebuilding time" till graduation

I heard he watched film of our OL recruits and decided that he'd rather face them only once a year than every day in practice. Tough to fault the kid for that. Good luck in life's many adventures, but I will not be rooting for you as a collegiate football player (unless you're playing **** bailer or we need you to knock off a more highly ranked opponent in our way).

I can't believe he wants to be apart of the douchey-est program in the Pac 12. I hope he has great personal success but I hope his team goes winless the next 5 years.

I heard he watched film of our OL recruits and decided that he'd rather face them only once a year than every day in practice. Tough to fault the kid for that. Good luck in life's many adventures, but I will not be rooting for you as a collegiate football player (unless you're playing **** bailer or we need you to knock off a more highly ranked opponent in our way).
The victims of your sarcasm font bullying are good enough to help the Buffs to their present 8-2 record, Windy. Besides, I'm not giving up on Rogers until signing day (but Ellis and Daniels would make it a lot easier).

The victims of your sarcasm font bullying are good enough to help the Buffs to their present 8-2 record, Windy. Besides, I'm not giving up on Rogers until signing day (but Ellis and Daniels would make it a lot easier).
Um, what? I was complimenting our OL (especially, those who are expected to join the Rise next year).

Why is everyone freaking out...we have no idea what he is going to do.

I think most feel he's going to ucla and people who are in the know and really follow closely don't think cu lands him.

Edwards, ellis, daniels, plenty more to bring in.

Back